Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítaná nekem ezt valaki?...

Kijavítaná nekem ezt valaki? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Formula-1

This is one of the most famous sport in the world.

The first race was in Silverstone 61 years ago. The first world-champion was Juan Manuel Fangio. But since that time many things have changed and the sport becomes more and more better.

The most important is the license, without this you couldn’t take part in this sport. You can get a license if you win the gp2. It isn’t bad if you are slim and short and it’s a good benefit if you have a good reflex. There are different kinds of people who like this sport but everybody can choose his/her favorite driver. In my opinion this sport has some positive effects also, for example: it isn’t important where are you from so this sport can make closer the nationalities.

My favorite driver is Fernando Alonso. He is Spanish. He is very young, but very skillful. He is two times world champion but he doesn’t count old so that’s why he still a great racer, so it isn’t unthinkable he will win other championships.

As I can imagine, the cars become more and more faster and everybody will remember for Alonso who is one of the most talented driver ever in the formula-1.

2011. nov. 14. 16:29
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

This is one of the most famous sport in the world.

The first race was HELD in Silverstone 61 years ago. The first world-champion was Juan Manuel Fangio. Since that time many things have changed and the sport BECAME MORE COMPETITIVE.

The most important is the licenCe, without this you couldn’t take part in this sport. You can get a licenCe if you win the GP2. It isn’t bad if you are slim and short and it’s BENEFICIAL TO HAVE good reflexES. VARIOUS TYPES of people like this sport but MOST OF THE FANS HAVE THEIR OWN FAVOURITE DRIVER. In my opinion this sport has some positive effects also. For example: it isn’t important where are you from, this sport can UNITE ALL nationalities.

My favoUrite driver is Fernando Alonso. He is Spanish. He is very young, but skillful. He is two times world champion AND AS HE IS STILL SO YOUNG, it isn’t unthinkable he will win other championships.

As I WOULD imagine, the cars WILL BECOME EVEN FASTER AND MORE POWERFUL. Everybody will remember Alonso AS one of the most talented driver ever in Formula-1 CAR RACING.

2011. nov. 15. 14:45
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi :)
2011. nov. 15. 19:00

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!