Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Nagyon sűrgős. Angol levél?

Nagyon sűrgős. Angol levél?

Figyelt kérdés

Holnap hosszú levelet kell írnom, próbaérettségi keretében.(És szeretném, ha minél jobban sikerülne)

Meg is oldottam egyet:

[link]

Ez lenne a kreálmány:(Minden hibámra kíváncsi vagyok, ill. hogy kb hánypontot érne meg érettségin).

Dear Alex,

I’ve read your letter and decided to answer. I don’t think that voluntary jobs would be my business, but I’ll try to gave you a useful answer. My opinion is that you must decide whether you want to have fun or do the most useful job. I think by visiting local hospitals you could get a lot people feeling better, and this one would be the most needed from the mentioneds. But as you are a sportman you should do something this way. Maybe training a youth sport team. As I heard Crewe’s local sport club is need to be got better. So this job will be the proper one for you, I’m sure. Unfortunately I have never had time to do any voluntary jobs, but I can imagine that you would enjoy one of them. Looking for your answer.

Best Regardz,

Krisztián

Ill. az angol tanárom említett valamilyen tagolást ami 4pontot ér.Ezt mikor és hogyan kell alkalmazni?NAgyon sűrgős légyszi segítsen valaki.

2012. jan. 6. 19:26
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Alex,

I’ve read your letter and decided to answer. I don’t think that I know much about voluntary jobs, but I shall give you a few useful tipps.

In my opinion, you should decide whether you would like to have fun or work usefully. I think by visiting local hospitals you could make a lot of people feel better, and this one could be the mostly needed from the mentioned ones as well.

But since you are a sportman, you should do something concerning that. What about training a team of youngsters? As I heard, Crewe’s local sport club needs to get better. This job could be excellent for you, I’m sure.

Unfortunately, I have never had time to do any voluntary jobs, but I can imagine that you might enjoy them.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Krisztián

Egy csomó hibát volt benne. Olyan szaga van annak amit írtál, hogy fordító programmal csináltad.

Én erre egy 60%-ot adnék.

2012. jan. 6. 19:44

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!