Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki leellenőrzi az angol...

Valaki leellenőrzi az angol mondataimat?

Figyelt kérdés

1. Reported speech

-This must be a terribly difficult time for you. ---> My friend said that it must have been a terribly difficult time for me.

- If you see my scretary, tell her I'm looking for her! ---> My boss told me to tell her secretary that he was looking for her if I saw her.

2. itt igeidőket kellett beírni

- If I (have)... just one more minute, I (open)... the safe. ---> If I had had just one more minute, I would have opened the safe.

- You (borrow)... my socks as long as you (promise)... to wash them before (return)... them. ----> You borrowed my socks as long as you promised to wash them before returned them.

- We (be)... in such a hurry last night that we completely (forget) to give dinner to the children. ---> We were in such a hurry last night that we completely forgot to give dinner to the children.

- Which dress ... you (think) I (buy)? ----> Which dress do you think I bought?

- If you (not have) your work permit extended you (arrest) for illegal work. ----> If you don't have your work permit extended you will be arrested for illegal work.

- We (not know) how many works of art (damage) in the fire but we are certain that some (be) ----> We don't know how many works of art were damaged in the fire but we are certain that some were.

2012. jan. 10. 20:26
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

scretary- secretary

You can borrow my socks as long as you promise to wash them before returning them, vagy before you return them (de mivel a you nincs ott, igy returning)

A tobbi jo, ugyes!

2012. jan. 10. 22:05
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi! :)
2012. jan. 11. 05:58

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!