Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Hungarian members, can someone...

Hungarian members, can someone help, please?

Figyelt kérdés

I am travelling to your country with my family in July. I know that it can be very hot then. Can anyone advise me how to prepare, what to pact and what to do if it gets very hot outside?

Tahnks.

2012. márc. 11. 12:10
 1/5 A kérdező kommentje:

-how to dress

-how to keep safe in the sun

-where to cool down

-whether to go out or stay indoors

?

2012. márc. 11. 12:13
 2/5 anonim ***** válasza:
73%

Yeah, it s actually depends on where are u come from? Maybe than could i help u, how much is the difference between your country and ours. Better no to have a sunbathe so between 11 and 2, before and after that you can. you know because of the ultraviolet radiation u can get a sunstroke!!i say it very serious! u need to have a suncream in your packet, better with a higher protection.

and for the kids, better to wear a hat from straw or something like that.

anyway, where are u going to travel?:)

2012. márc. 11. 12:20
 3/5 A kérdező kommentje:
2012. márc. 11. 12:26
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:

for this question if u should stay outside, or rather inside:probably u will not see any people on the street about 12 o'clock, so it can be a kind of warning for u:))

cool down?:D i think we don't know about this expression:D

i hope, u'll have a nice holiday:))

2012. márc. 11. 12:34
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Hei, Suomalainen! :)

Here in UNKARI it can really get quite hot.

I have light colored skin and eyes and am very sensible for sun, so this is what I do:

- avoid sun between 11 and 15h

- put on a hat and sunglasses

- put on suntain lotion and thin cotton clothes that cover your skin

- drink 3 liters a day

Have a nice trip!

(I have been to Finland, it was a very-very good experience! I met a lot of people who spoke Hungarian or had Hungarian friends... Fins are like cousins for us...)

2012. márc. 11. 13:07

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!