Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolosok! Kijavítanátok a...

Angolosok! Kijavítanátok a lenti levelem hibáit?

Figyelt kérdés

Hello, My Dear Bear!

I would like to make a situation report to you about tonight's mood.

However, first of all: let me thank you all you are, all you do for me and all i become becouse of YOU. You gave me strenght, patience and all the greatest feelings i ever seen... all that by your honest opinion alone. I thank you furthermore this extended weekend - i enjoyed it all as i could be with you. I could never have enough of it.

Thank God, everything seems all right at home. Mom said she wishes us to be happy together and that's all that matters. She claims, she thought about today's events and she can understand it all much better than before - i hope it's gonna be a durable status. I'm going to do my best for it, at least.

I love you with all my heart! Million kisses, My Only One.

2012. ápr. 1. 06:11
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

ÉN így JAVÍTANÁM, ha majd valaki jobban tudja, kijavít(van amit nem is értek, hogy mit akartál):

Dear Bear,

I would like to make a situation report to you about tonight's mood.

However, first of all: let me thank you FOR all you are, FOR all you do for me and all I'VE become becAuse of YOU. You gave me strengTH, patience and all the greatest feelings i'VE ever HAD... ("all that by your honest opinion alone." nem értem pontosan itt mit szeretnél bocs) FURTHERMORE, LET ME thank you FOR this (extended?) weekend - I enjoyed it, BECAUSE i could be with you. I could never have enough of it.

Thank God, everything seems ALRIGHT at home. Mom said she wishes us to be happy together and that's all that matters. She CLAIMED she HAD THOUGHT about today's events and she COULD understand it all much better than before - I hope it's gonna be a (durable? LASTING) status. I'm going to do my best ABOUT THAT.

I love you with all my heart! Million kisses, My Only One.

2012. ápr. 2. 14:55

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!