Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ez az angol fogalmazás helyes?

Ez az angol fogalmazás helyes?

Figyelt kérdés

Over tha past 100 years we have seen amazing technological and scientific achievements. These are surely our modern wonders.

First of all the Internet. It's everywhere and more than half a billion people use it everyday. People like browsing websites like Wikipedia which is a complete encyclopedia on internet. They also like send emails, dowload or just listening music, getting information of the weather or reading news and blogs. Of course, I use it too. I can't imagine the life without the internet. I use it for lots of things: chatting with friends, making phone calls on Skype, using the online dictionaries, shopping or reading news and horoscopes.

The other wonder is the Facebook. It's the most popular social network of all time. Nowadays Fb has become very important part of our life. Using Fb has many advantages. For example, you can send messages free, find your friends and keep in touch with them, post photos. You can also organize events and invite people or creat a group. My class has a group only for studying. I like it because if there are classmates who need help, someone always helps them. Using Fb has many disadvantages too. There are a lot of silly post and strangers who write to me or others. And the most important thing that if you share something, it's going to be stay on the internet forever.

I think the mobile phone is a great invention too. It's more faster than writing a letter. I have a mobile and I love it. I got it about two month ago. It's white and has a big screen. It's absolutely a girly phone. There are a lot of photos, music and functions. I use it for lot of things. When I go home I always listen to music on the bus. When I'm bored I usually play games such as Szókereső. I also use the calculator, the reminder and the notes. Nowadays there are many downloadable app that is very useful for example timetable, flashlight, barcode scanner and the shopping list.

I think the best wonder is the hearing aid. The hearing is one of the most important things in life, but many people have not given. Now, with the hearing adi many people can live a full life with the hearing aid. I think it's a wonderful thing.

2013. máj. 29. 19:57
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Over the past 100 years we have seen amazing technological and scientific achievements. These are surely our modern wonders.

First of all the Internet. It's everywhere and more than half a billion people use it every day. People like to browse websites like Wikipedia, which is a complete encyclopedia on the internet. They also like to send emails, download or just listening to music, getting information on the weather or reading news and blogs. Of course, I use it too. I can't imagine the life without the internet. I use it for lots of things: chatting with friends, making phone calls on Skype, using the online dictionaries, shopping or reading news and horoscopes.

The other wonder is the Facebook. It's the most popular social network of all time. Nowadays FB. has become very important part of our life. Using FB. has many advantages. For example, you can send messages free, find your friends and keep in touch with them and post photos. You can also organize events and invite people or create a group. My class has a group only for studying. I like it because if there are classmates who needs help, someone always there for them. Using FB. has many disadvantages too. There are a lot of silly posts and strangers who write to me or others. And the most important thing that if you share something, it's going to stay on the web forever.

I think the mobile phone is a great invention too. It's faster than writing a letter. I have a mobile, and I love it. I got it about two month ago. It's white and has a big screen. It's absolutely a girly phone. There are lots of photos, music and functions on it. I use it for lot of things. On the way home I always listen to music on the bus. When I'm bored I usually play games such as Szókereső. I also use the calculator, the reminder and the notes. Nowadays there are many downloadable app. that is very useful. For example the timetable the flashlight the bar code scanner and the shopping list.

I think the best wonder is the hearing aid. Hearing is one of the most important things in life, but many people have not given. Now, many people can live a full life with the hearing aid. I think it's a wonderful thing.

2013. máj. 30. 17:24
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Over the past 100 years we have witnessed amazing technological and scientific achievements. They are surely the wonders of our modern age.

First of all, we have the Internet. It's available almost everywhere and more than half a billion people use it each day. People browse websites like Wikipedia, which is an all-comprehensive encyclopedia. They send email messages, download or just simply listen to music, get informed about the weather or read news or blogs. Of course, I frequently use it, too. I can't imagine my life without Internet. I use it for lots of things: to chat with friends, to make phone calls on Skype, look up words from online dictionaries, for shopping or reading the news or my daily horoscope.

But the real wonder is Facebook. It's the most popular social network of all times. By today, FB has become a very important part of our life. Using FB has many advantages. For example, you can send messages for free, find your old friends and keep in touch with them or post photos on the "wall". You can also organize events and invite people to it or create a group for people interested in a topic. There is a group of my school class, too. But it is used only for studying. I like it because if a classmate needs help, there is always someone to help him out. But FB has many disadvantages as well. There are lots of silly posts and strangers who "message around". And most importantly, when you share an idea or an image, it's going to stay on the web forever.

I think mobile phone is a great invention, too. It's much faster than writing a handscript letter. I have a mobile, and I love it. I got it about two month ago. It's white and has a big screen. It's absolutely a girly phone. There are lots of photos, music and functions on it. I use it for lots of things. On the way home I always listen to music on the bus. When I'm bored I usually play games such as Szókereső. I also use the calculator, the reminder and the notes. Nowadays, there are many downloadable apps that are very useful. For example, calendars, the flashlight, the bar code scanner and the shopping list.

I think the best wonder is the hearing aid. Hearing is one of the most important things in life, but many people have not given the chance. Now, many people can live a full life with the hearing aid. I think it's a wonderful thing.

2013. jún. 18. 08:04

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!