Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolosok, ezekre hogyan...

Angolosok, ezekre hogyan tudnék válaszolni?

Figyelt kérdés

1,Do you like going to the cinema or are you rather a theatre goer?

2,Why do people go to cinemas or theatres?

3,What other kind of entertainment you can list?

4,What is globalization,what role does it play in entertainment?

5,Clothes for each activity that you put on?

2013. jún. 11. 17:53
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Úgy érted, kifejtősen? Emelt szóbelin?
2013. jún. 11. 17:54
 2/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Igen,de nem érettségire,hanem órán kell belőle felelni.
2013. jún. 11. 18:04
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

1. I like both of them, but I go to cinema more often. It's a good occassion what takes me out with my friends in the evening. I like cinemas because of the atmosphere: you don't have to wear elegant clothes, and you can buy drinks before the film and you can eat popcorn during it. Tickets are also cheaper than in a theatre, mainly that I'm a student. I like live performances, of course, they can be exhilarating and live music is always a plus point, but tickets are more expensive and I don't like traveling on the crowded buses in my nice dress. (Mondjuk.)

2. Miért járnak moziba: azt szerintem leírtam. + They want to switch of after a trying day, you can get a good experience with watching a spectacular film, but live performances give you a bit more for example literacy, and you can marvel at the artistry behind them.

3. Watching films at home, going to disco/pub/concert/festival. Itt felsorolhatsz párat, és elmondhatod magadról, Te melyiket szereted jobban, és miért. A Szigetről is lehet 1-2 mondatot mondani. El tudod őket mondani egyébként? Ötlet kell, vagy hogy megírja más a házidat?

4. Globalization in the entertainment? Well, I can't talk about it with my current vocabulary, but I try to... So it derives from America - from the USA exactly -, and it means, that we can earn more entertainment facilities than before. We can go to cinemas and watch the newest films with great filmstars for example, and fortunately big music bands travel around the world to their enthusiasts. So wherever you are, you can reach the new things without traveling, because new things go to you, and you will be encouraged to spend your money, because you're part of the consumer society. Of course, developing countries (some countries in Africa for example) people don't sense anything these things.

5. A ruhákat már csak tudod...

2013. jún. 11. 18:21
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen! :)
2013. jún. 11. 18:32

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!