Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki át tudná nekem nézni,...

Valaki át tudná nekem nézni, hogy jó-e ez a levél?

Figyelt kérdés

Angolból információ kérő levelet kell írni, és nem vagyok benne biztos, hogy ez így jó. Megtudná nekem nézni valaki?:)

Dear Ms Campbel,

I am writing with regard to the intensive English summer courses that you offer.

First of all I am 17 year-old girl from Hungary. I have been learning English for four years. I am planning to spend the summer break in Bristol and in my view an English course would help a lot to my knowledge. My written is quite good but I would like to improve my speaking skills.

As I am a student I would be interested in the lenght of the course. I have a two months break. Do you have any course for teenagers which offer a lot of speaking practice and it takes two months?

Secondly I don't have much money. Could you please inform me about the full price of the course? Moreover, I will work in a shop. As it is a part-time job I will work from 8am to 12am every day including Saturday and Sunday.

At last but not least, I would be grateful if you could send me a brochure from the place of the course.

I should greatly appreciate an early reply.

Yours sincerely

2013. aug. 14. 11:35
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

A megszólítás után nem kell sort kihagyni.

Dear Ms Campbel,

I am writing in regard to the intensive English courses you offer in the summer.

First of all, I would like to have a few words about myself. I am a 17-year-old girl from Hungary. I have been learning English for four years by now. I am planning to spend the summer holiday in Bristol and to best of my view an English course could better my knowledge a lot. My writing is fair enough but I would like to improve my speaking skills as well.

As I am a student I would be interested in the duration of the course, too. I have a two-months summer holiday. Do you have any courses for teenagers that offer a lot of speaking practice and takes about two months?

On the other hand, I don't have much money. Could you please inform me about the full price of your course? Besides, I am going to work in a shop. As it will be a part-time job, my working hours are from 8am to 12am every day including Saturday and Sunday.

At last but not least, I would be grateful if you could send me a brochure about the location of the course.

I should greatly appreciate an early reply.

Yours sincerely

2013. aug. 14. 14:17
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Utolsó mondat:

I would appreciate your reply as soon as possible.

2013. aug. 14. 14:18
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm
2013. aug. 14. 18:10

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!