Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol nyelvtan segítség?

Angol nyelvtan segítség?

Figyelt kérdés
Felpontozlak érte. le kellene ellenőrizni hogy jól helyettesítettem-e
2013. okt. 1. 18:15
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Írd.
2013. okt. 1. 18:23
 2/3 A kérdező kommentje:

Hi, James. i have been looking (look) for you since morning. Where have you been(you /be) all this time?

James : my father phone(phone) me early in the morning to say that he would arrived(arrive) in London for a business meeting and asked(ask) me to pick(pick) him up from the airport at seven thirty. So i drived(drive) there at seven.

Unfortunately , his flight was delayed more than one hour so i spent (spend) this time in my car waiting for the plane to touch (touch) down. When it finally landed( land) , it turned ( turn) out my father was not on board , so i started(start) to worry(worry) what happed(happen) to him. i wasted(waste) about three quarters trying to explain(explain) my father s disappearance when suddenly my mobile phone rang(ring) and i hear(hear) my fathers voice.

Sally: And what he sayed (he/say)?

James : Well, its hard to believe(believe) but he told(tell) me that the meeting had been cancel(cancel) and he simply forgetted(forget) to phone(phone) me and say that he would not come(not come) . i was furious at him.

Sally: Did you tell(you/tell) him that?

James : OF course not. He apologize(apologize) to me and i told him dont worry(not worry) because i had(have) the day off anyway.

2013. okt. 1. 18:53
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Hi, James. i have been looking (look) for you since morning. Where have you been(you /be) all this time?

James : my father PHONED(phone) me early in the morning to say that he would ARRIVE(arrive) in London for a business meeting and asked(ask) me to pick(pick) him up from the airport at seven thirty. So i DROVE(drive) there at seven.

Unfortunately , his flight was delayed more than one hour so i spent (spend) this time in my car waiting for the plane to touch (touch) down. When it finally landed( land) , it turned ( turn) out my father was not on board , so i started(start) to worry(worry) what HAD HAPPENED(happen) to him. i wasted(waste) about three quarters trying to explain(explain) my father s disappearance when suddenly my mobile phone rang(ring) and i HEARD(hear) my fathers voice.

Sally: And what DID HE SAY (he/say)?

James : Well, its hard to believe(believe) but he told(tell) me that the meeting had been CANCELLED(cancel) and he HAD simply FORGOTTEN(forget) to phone(phone) me and say that he would not come(not come) . i was furious at him.

Sally: Did you tell(you/tell) him that?

James : OF course not. He APOLOGIZED(apologize) to me and i told him NOT TO WORRY(not worry) because i WAS HAVING(have) the day off anyway.

2013. okt. 1. 22:52

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!