Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Jól angolul tudó leellenőrízné...

Jól angolul tudó leellenőrízné nekem nyelvtanilag, hogy helyes-e?

Figyelt kérdés
I am said to be very choosy, and my mum worried about my eating in England. Fortunately, there was no problem, I was satisfied with british foods, but I didn’t dare to taste the tee with milk. My schoolmates told me to try it, because it is good, but I don’t like these kinds of things. The most delicious meal was Cottage pie. It is made from mashed potato and beef or Lamb. I ate English breakfast and omelette too. We travelled to Lincoln and we had lunch at school canteen. We could choose from 7-8 foods, so the choice is bigger in England than in Hungary. We had dinner at a traditional restaurant. I have forgotten the names of dishes, but I remember well, the soup was very broth. We were in Chinatown, so we could try chinese foods. They were delicous too.
2009. nov. 17. 17:21
 1/7 anonim ***** válasza:
41%

Szia!

Kijavítva a szöveged:

I am said to be very choosy, and my mum was worried about my eating in England. Fortunately, there was no problem, I was satisfied with British food, but I didn’t dare to taste tee with milk. My schoolmates told me to try it, because it was good, but I don’t like these kinds of things. The most delicious meal was cottage pie. It is made from mashed potato and beef or lamb. I ate English breakfast and omelette too. We travelled to Lincoln and had lunch at a school canteen. We could choose from 7-8 kind of food, so the choice is bigger in England than in Hungary. We had dinner at a traditional restaurant. I have forgotten the names of those dishes, but I remember well, the soup was very broth. We were in Chinatown, so we could try Chinese food. It was delicious too.

2009. nov. 17. 17:36
 2/7 A kérdező kommentje:
huu köszönöm:) aranyos vagy:D
2009. nov. 17. 17:48
 3/7 anonim ***** válasza:
A tea szó angolul még mindig "tea", nem "tee". Egyébként jó az első javítás.
2009. nov. 17. 17:51
 4/7 anonim ***** válasza:
Áh, tényleg, azt elnéztem :D Köszi, második, igazad van!
2009. nov. 17. 18:48
 5/7 anonim ***** válasza:

Az elso forditas nem rossz bar nehany hiba meg becsuszott:

* [...]and my mum was worried about my eating in England.

javitva: and my mum was worried about me eating in England. vagy

and my mum was worried about my nourishment in England. vagy

and my mum was worried about the food in England.

*Fortunately, there was no problem, I was satisfied with British food, but I didn’t dare to taste tee with milk.

javitas: Fortunately, there was no problem. I was satisfied with British food, but I didn’t dare to taste tee with milk.

Ez az amit angolul egy run-on sentencenek hivanak, vagyis tul hosszu. Ha mindenkeppen hosszan szeretned akkor talan igy jobb:

Fortunately, there was no problem, and I was overall satisfied with British food, despite my reluctance to taste tea with milk.

*[...] 7-8 kind of food, [...]

javitva: 7-8 kinds of foods

*[...] the soup was very broth. Nem teljesen ertem ez mit takar...

A broth az egy fele brit leves (altalaban zoldseggel)... A szo tudomasom szerint nem letezik melleknevkent... a suru az thick a hig meg thin ha azt szeretted volna mondani... salty az sos, hot-forro (lehet eros is, contextus fuggo), spicy- fuszerezett.. Mas nem jut eszembe hogy egy leves milyen lehet...

(a korrigalas az elso valaszolo egyebkent kivalo korrigalasa alapjan tortent)

2009. nov. 18. 02:54
 6/7 anonim ***** válasza:
A tea-t nekem is sikerult teenek hagynom copy-pastenek hala... Szoval ahogy a masodik valaszolo mar leirta: tea.
2009. nov. 18. 02:56
 7/7 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm mindenkinek:)
2009. nov. 18. 21:42

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!