Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Elolvasnátok és kijavítanátok...

Elolvasnátok és kijavítanátok ebben az angol levélben az esetleges hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés

It is a very difficult situation, because he is your uncle and nobody wants to tell bad things about their relatives, on the other hand, he did an illegal thing, which was very silly, irresponsible and extremely dangerous. Moreover, he could have risked your life and his son’s too which was also a quite bad behaviour.

If I were you, I wouldn’t have done anything just like you, because in a situation like this, it is the best thing what you can do. If you just ask whether the driver is drunk, or you want to get off the car, he will be angry and it increases the chance of an accident. So you did the best when you didn’t do anything.

All in all, it was a crazy action what your uncle did, but in my opinion you shouldn’t tell it your parents. If you tell, they will have an argument with your uncle, and he will deny everything, saying that he didn’t drink alcohol, and he wasn’t drunk at all. Thus nothing will reveal and your parents will impeach your statement. Furthermore, your uncle and your aunt will be angry with you because of your openness.

2014. márc. 25. 20:44
Sajnos még nem érkezett válasz a kérdésre.
Te lehetsz az első, aki segít a kérdezőnek!

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!