Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol tanácskérő levelet...

K24CB kérdése:

Angol tanácskérő levelet szeretnék írni. Leellenőrizné valaki h jól írtam-e?

Figyelt kérdés

Nyelvvizsgára készülök és nem járok külön tanárhoz, itthon próbálom megoldani a minta feladatokat. Megírtam a levelet, csak át kellene nézni h nyelvtanilag helyes-e illetve ha még van vmi javaslat akkor azt is megköszönném. :)

Feladat: Ruházati boltom van, probléma akadt az üzletmenettel, veszteségesen zártam az évet; tanácsot kell kérnem egy marketing szakembertől:

- hogy oldjam meg az értékesítési,- árazási prolémát

- vajon bevezessek egy új terméket; ha igen, milyet

- esetleg zárjam be az üzletet

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to ask for advice from you.

Our company has been dealing with T-shirt selling since 2004. The business has operated profitably so far, but last year ended with a loss. Perhaps this was happened because many of the same botique opened in the neighborhood in recent years. Meanwhile the people spend loss many on clothes. Can you help me, how can I solve the sales problems and pricing?

Can I offer a discount for bulk purchase?

Do I need to try to introduce new product? If I do, what kind of new products must I launch? Is there a chance that the business can be saved? Or I may need to close? I am very puzzled.

Could you tell me something concerning them?

I would be grateful if you would inform me as soon as possible of the action I need to take.

Thank in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Johanna Smith

2014. márc. 31. 11:57
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Annyit megjegyeznek, ha meg van a szakember, akihez kuldod a levelet, akkor altalaban mar a neve is meg van, tudnod kellene.

Tehat Dear Mr... vagy Ms... a felszolitas, de en hagytam ahogy irtad.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you as I would like to ask for your professional advice.

Our company (name) has been selling quality ladies and gents T-shirts since 2004. The business has operated profitably in previous years but the financial year for 2012-2013 ended with a considerable financial loss.

One of the reasons for the company's financial loss may be that an increasing number of boutiques have opened in the neighbourhood, selling similar merchandise.

At the same time, customers seem to spend less money on clothing.

My questions would be:

* How could I solve the downturn of sales and how should I determine the pricing?

* Should I be offering discount prices for bulk purchases?

* Should I try to introduce new products?

* If I was to vary the choice of merchandise, in your opinion, what kind of new products should I launch?

* Do you see a way out to salvage the business?

* What other strategies are there besides closing the business down?

* Would you be able to provide me with some innovative ideas, options and resolutions to keep this company going?

I would be very grateful if you could provide me with useful information as soon as possible and to direct me as to what action I need to take.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if more information is needed regarding company's performance and management.

I am very much looking forward to your valuable suggestions at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Johanna Smith

2014. márc. 31. 13:27
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:

Köszönöm szépen a válaszod.

A feladatban nem volt megadva név, de igazad lehet, végül is úgy logikusabb. Majd kitalálok oda egy nevet :)

2014. ápr. 1. 11:53

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!