Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok a prezentációm...

Kijavítanátok a prezentációm szövegét? Angol.

Figyelt kérdés

Hungary

I would like to present our fatherland, Hungary. This small country is founded in Middle-Europa and it has no seaside. Hungary’s surrounded by Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. The Hungarian state is 1014 years old and there’s a big and sad history behind this country. There are 19 counties since 1950 and the president of the country is Victor Orban from the FIDESZ now.

If you want to travel to this country you can visit a lot of spectacles it has. In the capital city, Budapest you have to pay a visit the house of parliament which is an architectural masterpiece. There’s also in the capital for example the Gellért Hill with the Citadella. For people who like hiking, we also have a lot of hiking paths in other parts of the country like the Bakony, Vértes, Gerecse, Mátra etc. They’re very popular, many tourists visit them every year. There’s the highest place of the country in the Mátra. It’s 1014 metres high and called Kékestető.

For the lovers of the water, Hungary has some thermal spring that account the enormous part of the Hungarian tourism. In the first picture you can see Hévíz, in the second Zalakaros and in the third Hajdúszoboszló. They’re worth to try them.

People say the Balaton is the Hungarian sea. That’s true, it’s our biggest lake and it is protected as our national heritage. It’s founded on the left side of the country under the Highlands of Dunántúl. This lake is 77 kilometres long and 12 kilometres wide. There’s a famous island, too called Tihanyi-félsziget.

The biggest part of the country is the Big-Alföld which is about 100 000 km2 big and its highest point is 240 metres high so the Big-Alföld is hardly an accomplished champaign. Hortobágy which is also our national heritage lies in the Alföld and it has real Hungarian morale. People breed there e.g. angus beef, sheep and chicken.

There are lots of historical museum in Hungary like old castles and bombed fortresses. I think the most famous bombed castle is founded in Eger which was viciously guarding against the attack of the turks.

Hungary is quite a small country, only some people speak its language but it’s my mother-land and I adore it.

2014. máj. 31. 17:02
 1/6 A kérdező kommentje:

ennyit változtattam az első részen :

I would like to present our fatherland, Hungary. This country, which had once enormous province, is founded in Middle-Europa and it has no seaside. Hungary’s surrounded by Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. The Hungarian state is 1014 years old and there’s a big and sad history behind this country. Under the The Treaty of Trianon, Hungary is divided against the surrounded countries. There are 19 counties since 1950 and the president of the country is Victor Orban from the FIDESZ now.

2014. máj. 31. 17:22
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
Orbán Viktor nem Magyarország elnöke, hanem miniszterelnöke (prime minister).
2014. máj. 31. 17:31
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Tessék:

to present YOU this small country is LOCATED .Hungary IS surrounded by..... IF you want to travel to this country, there are a lot of spectacles to visit. .... In the capital, among others there's the Gellért Hill with the Citadella. ..... For those who like, we also have a lot of hiking paths in other.... .. thermal water source that is a famous tourist target in hungary. ... They're worth to try. ... and it is considered as our national heritage. ..... It's LOCATED on the left....There's a famous PENINSuLA too, called...... Big alföld, which is about 100000km2 flat region , and its.... Ezta rész töröld : "so the Big Alföld is hardly an accomplshed champaign" .... There are a lot of historical museums in h...... CAN BE FOUND IN EGER .... which's people were heroically guarding the country against the attack of ....Hungary is a relatively small...so only its people speak its beautiful language, to which I myself insist too, its one reason why I adore my motherland

2014. máj. 31. 17:35
 4/6 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm szépen :)
2014. máj. 31. 17:47
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:
A founded a to found=alapítani szabályos 2.,3. alakja. It was founded=alapították. Amit te akarsz, vagyis a található, az a find, 2. 3. alakban found found. Tehát: it can be found...
2014. máj. 31. 18:20
 6/6 stefikoko ***** válasza:

in Middle-Europa - in the middle of Europe

there are 19 counties since 1950 - there has been 19 counties since 1950

Victor Orban - Viktor Orban

account the enormous part of the Hungarian tourism - account for an enormous part of the Hungarian tourism

they are worth to try them - they are worth a visit

breed there angus beef, sheep and chicken - breed angus beef, sheep and chicken there

2014. máj. 31. 19:20

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!