Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ez a szöveg nagyjából értelmes...

Ez a szöveg nagyjából értelmes angolul?

Figyelt kérdés

In my dissertation I would like to present the Mandarin Chinese language and evolution. I had to choose the topic, because I would like to show the theory that the Mandarin language has changed a lot over the last fifty years. In the development played the mass media . In my work, I would like to prove that the Chinese language has under great development gone.

I believe that this is due to the appearance of mass communication in China many foreign language phrase appeared. The language clearly observed, which social class and age group which uses these words. I think this is important because the language has also felt the generation gap. In my view, the language is going to develop a lot in the future, even more strange phrase will going in to the common language, as in the last 10-15 years. I think , Republik of China is a strong developing country and it has a lot of languages. It will be perceived a lot of foreign origin expression in english languages.

The most expression will be the economy , the tourism, the science and the medical words. In my work, I want to show that not only the mainland, but the expatriate Chinese language can be observed in the language change.In my opinion, this is not a problem in communication with Chinese people. I thought, the expatriate Chinese had moved a lot of causes an other country. This causes find employment, emigration, overseas trips, study visits. A lot of people learning english in China. The next newspaper evidence this statement:

2014. okt. 28. 17:43
 1/4 A kérdező kommentje:
vagy esetleg kijavítaná benne a hibákat?
2014. okt. 28. 18:03
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:

In my dissertation I would like to present the Mandarin Chinese language and ITS evolution. I HAVE CHOSEN THIS topic IN SUPPORT OF the theory that the Mandarin language has changed SIGNIFICANTLY over the last fifty years. The media HAS PLAYED A PALRGE PART in ITS development.

In THIS ESSAY, I would like to prove that the Chinese language has under GONE A great development.

I believe this is due to the appearance of GLOBAL communication. In THE CHINESE LANGUAGE many foreign language phraseS HAVE appeared. AN OBSERVATION OF THESE TRENDS CLEARLY INDICATES THE DEMOGRAPHICS OF INCREASED USAGE OF FOREIGN WORDS.I think this is AN important FIND because the language IS ALSO EFFECTED BY the generation gap.

In my OPINION, the language is going to develop EVEN MORE THAN IT HAS IN THE PAST 10-15 YEARS, FURTHER MIXING INTO THE TRADITIONAL MANADARIN LANGUAGE. I think , the PEOPLE'S RepubliC of China is a strong developing country and it has a predominant language as well as 56 dialects. I BELIEVE IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE WILL BE USED AS THE LINGUA FRANCA.

AS A COMMON LANGUAGE, ENGLISH WILL BE USED IN THE AREAS OF ECONOMIC, SCIENCE, MEDICINE AND TOURISM.

THROUGH THIS work, I want to show that not only the Mainland, but the expatriate Chinese language can be observed AS CHANGING. In my opinion, this DOES NOT CAUSE COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS AMONG THE CHINESE NATIVES.

I WOULD THINK, the expatriate Chinese HAD EMBARKED ON MIGRATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES FOR BETTER EMPLOYMENT, STUDY AND HIGHER LIVING STANDARDS. A LARGE NUMBER of people ARE learning English AS A SECOND LANGUAGE in China.

The FOLLOWING newspaper STATEMENTS SERVE AS EVIDENCE:

2014. okt. 29. 07:00
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
2-es: Szép munka!
2014. okt. 30. 18:53
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Koszonom, 3 as!
2014. okt. 31. 12:20

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!