Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Jó angolosok! Ki tudnátok...

Jó angolosok! Ki tudnátok javítani ezt a szöveget?

Figyelt kérdés

The book that I mostly recommend

Title: The Fault in Our Stars

Author: John Green

Main Characters: Hazel Grace Lancaster; Augustus Waters; Isaac (we don't know his last name)

If i have to choose one book that everyone should read (both boys and girls), then this is that book. It's about a young girl who is fighting with cancer. She got it when she was thirteen, and now she is sixteen. Her family and her doctors think that she is depressed, so they send her to a support group where she can talk to kids who have or had cancer too. There she met Isaac and later Augustus Waters too. Gus lost one of his legs because of bone cancer, but he is healthy. They kind of fall in love with each other, and the book is about the time that they spend together. It's full of deep quotes and thoughts, but at the same time it's easy and fun to read. There are so many happy and funny moments in the story, but it also has sad, heartbreaking moments in it. I think people should read it because it teaches a lot of important things about life, love, cancer and friendships.

If you don't like reading, there is also a movie from this book. I think it's a really good movie because it gives back everything from the story. I recommend the English version with subtitles, the Hungarian one isn't that good, because they changed a lot of important lines in it.

2014. nov. 2. 20:14
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:

így első olvasásra nem tűnt fel semmi nagyobb hiba

They kind of fall in love with each other... ez szerintem így furán hangzik, nem kell a kind of (lehet úgy is értelmes, de nem hangzik jól szerintem)

van még benne 1-2 apróbb hiba, mint az elején kis betűvel írtad az I-t, de szerintem semmi olyan, ami szóban feltűnő lenne

2014. nov. 2. 20:46
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:
Én sem találok.már 4X átrágtam rajta magamat
2014. nov. 2. 20:55
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

If I had to choose (és nem have, ugyanis ez conditional) one book that everyone should read (jobban hangzana: that must be read), it would be this one/that one/this book (would be, ugyanis a conditional második fele would+do).

"where she can talk to kids who have or had cancer too. " ez olyasmit jelent, hogy "tud olyan gyerekekkel beszélni, akiknek rákjuk is van". Ha azt akarod kifejezni, hogy olyanokkal, akiknek szintén rákjuk van, akkor "where she can talk to kids who also have or had cancer"

"There are so many happy and funny moments in the story, but it also has sad, heartbreaking moments in it." Nem vészes ez a szóismétlés, de esetleg lehetne így írni, hogy "but it also contains sad, heartbreaking ones"

"I think people should read it because " itt is előkerül az általánosítás, nagyon sokszor használják az angolok a passive voice-t az általánosítás kifejezésére, ezért lehet úgy is írni, hogy "I think this book must be read/should be read because"

"there is also a movie from this book." ez így kicsit fura hangzásra, jobb lenne a "there is also a movie based on this book".

"because they changed a lot of important lines in it." - szintén passive voice lenne jobb itt, "because a lot of important lines has been changed in it".

Ezek nem is igazán javítások, mert nagyon szépen és kifejezően írsz, nyelvtani hibát pedig egyedül az "if I had to choose"-ban találtam, a többi megjegyzésem pedig csak csiszolgatás a szövegedhez :)

2014. nov. 2. 21:06
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm szépen a segítséget, ment a zöld kéz mindenkinek^^
2014. nov. 2. 21:30

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!