Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol levél, tudnátok segíteni?

Angol levél, tudnátok segíteni?

Figyelt kérdés

Milyen hibák vannak a levelemben?

Minden segítség zöld pacsi! Köszi a segítséget előre is!

Dear Mr. Shepherd,

My name is Greg Smith, I am the investment manager at Swanson Diary Products Ltd.

I am writing to you about our new fermentor tanks.

I have got your offer and drawings at the end of the last week. I have talked with out technical manager and financial department.

We think there are a lot of unneccessary part in the drawing. We can’t understand why is triple-way sinker neccessary for our production process. We used to use special cleaning solution at the and of the fermentation, but nowadays we are using the same acid, which can’t mix with the water becase the self-controlled butterfly-autovalves.

We use both lime and acid, but stainless steel pipes are not suitable for a large anount of acid, it is highly corrosive, please change this pipes to glass fibre hardened food and high pressure compatible plastic system. We need 3 sample taking taps, these must to be placed 1,50 meters above the bottom of the tank, angled with 15 degrees. These must have not less than 8 mm inner diameter, and a screw stainless steel cap.

I think the exchanger is too weak, because we need a powerful daylong-working machine to supply the tank with the prescribed temperature water. Our exchangers were built in 1983 and these are still working. We need a built-in water jet for cleaning, too.

The measure of capacity is not good, we need a cubic meter (m3) scale instead of tons scale.

Please conjoin the cold water system with the water tower.

I would like to remind you, we have a very close deadline. Please make the corrections in the drawings and give us a new offer as soon as possible.

Our principal shareholder would like to begin the investment at the end of the next month.

We will discussing the new offer in more detail next Monday.

I hope you will give this matter immediate attention.

Yours faithfully,

Greg Smith

2015. júl. 17. 18:20
 1/6 A kérdező kommentje:
bocsi, saját javítás: dairy, our technical manager, cleaning solution at the end
2015. júl. 17. 18:24
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:

I have got your offer > I receive your offer

a lot of unneccessary part > a lot of unnecessary parts

why is triple-way sinker necessary for our production process. > why a triple-way sinker is necessary for our production process.

at the and of the fermentation > at the end of the fermentation

which can’t mix with the water > which can’t mix with water

Különben elég jó a fogalmazás, annyira nem is kell hibátlannak lennie, ennél sokkal rosszabbak vannak, úgyis tudják, hogy külföldi vagy.

2015. júl. 17. 19:36
 3/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszi, középfokú nyelvvizsgára készülök :D
2015. júl. 17. 19:54
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:

which can’t mix with the water > which doesn’t mix with water

becase the self-controlled butterfly-autovalves. > because of the self-adjusting butterfly auto valves.

1,50 meters > 1.50 meters

I would like to remind you, we have a very close deadline. > I would like to remind you that we have a very close deadline.

at the end of the next month. > at the end of next month.

We will discussing the new offer > We are discussing the new offer

give this matter immediate attention. > give this matter an immediate attention.

2015. júl. 17. 21:30
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:
receiveD (vagy got have nélkül, egyszerű múlt)
2015. júl. 17. 21:56
 6/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm mindenkinek a segítséget!
2015. júl. 18. 11:26

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!