Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Panaszlevel irasa, jol teljesi...

Panaszlevel irasa, jol teljesitettem a feladatot?

Figyelt kérdés

A feladat a kovetkezo volt: After seeing this advertisement on the internet, you bought a protable electric heater. However, it has stopped working.

Write a letter of complaint to the online shop. A kovetkezo szempontokat kellett belefoglalni:

no hungarian instructions - bad english

no remote control

problem with turning-on

too heavy and noisy

#panasz #complaint
2016. jan. 6. 12:27
 1/2 A kérdező kommentje:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about a portable electric heater which i bought from your store.

First of all it has stopped working. I had lot of problems with the instructions because there is no Hungarian pages in the guidebook, only English but unfortunately my knowledge is quite low.

My other problem was the controlling, without remote control it is a nightmare to use this equipment.

I had problem with turning-on too, sometimes it worked but it was impossible to turn the heater on in low temperature.

To make matters worse, the machine is too heavy and run with a terrible noise. It is not worth the money i had paid for it.

I want to refund my money. If you don`t respond to my letter in 5 days i will have to take legal actions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully.

2016. jan. 6. 12:27
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this message in order to complain about a portable electric heater which I bought in one of your stores.

First of all, it simply has stopped working. I had lot of problems with the instructions too because there are no Hungarian pages in the guidebook only English but unfortunately my knowledge is quite limited to understand it.

My other problem is how to control the heater. Without remote control it is a nightmare to use this equipment.

I had problem with turning it on too. Occasionally it worked but it was impossible to switch the heater on at a low temperature.

To make matters worse, the machine is all too heavy and runs with a terrible noise. It is not worth the money I paid for.

I want you to refund my money. If you do not respond to my letter in five working days I will have to take legal action.

Yours faithfully,

Jack the Ripper

2016. jan. 6. 12:45

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!