Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes az angol fogalmazásom?

Helyes az angol fogalmazásom?

Figyelt kérdés

Hannibal series

First of all, the most important character was inspired by a real-life Mexican doctor , Alfredo Ballí Treviño who died in 2009. Hannibal is an American psychological, maybe a little thiller or horror television series. There are two protagonists, Will Graham who is a FBI profiler and Hannibal Lecter who is a psychologist and actually he is a cannibalistic serial killer and i think he is a genius.

Will Graham is recruited by Jack Crawford, the head of Behavioral Sciences, to help investigate a serial killer in Minnesota. (This serial killer was actually Hannibal who hid it so perfectly). With the investigation weighing heavily on Will, Crawford decide to have him supervised by psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Initially, Lecter works to manipulate the FBI from within, and he is fascinated by Graham's ability to empathize with psychopathic murderers, and tries to turn him into a killer. They became friends but Hannibal couldn’t change Will at all because he was better person and he had a soul. At the end of the story Will killed themselves. In my opinion they were not friends, they were something different and he did it because he started to becomeing a bad person and he hated it and he wanted to stop Hannibal’s morbid murders.

I have seen 5 times, i think i’m addicted this series. It’s very impressive and schocking at the same time but i think everybody should watch it once because the series having a powerful impact.

2016. jan. 13. 16:13
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

Látom, túl hosszú mindenkinek. :)

Az utolsó bekezdésre ránézve van pár apró elnézés benne, seen it five times, addicted to - és az a having-es az nem jó.

2016. jan. 14. 10:27

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!