Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyesen írtam meg? (többi lent)

Helyesen írtam meg? (többi lent)

Figyelt kérdés

In the summer, I went to Balaton, where I spent a week with my family. We stayed in an apartmen. The lake near the apartmen. My father and my brother, surfing everyday.

We went to restaurants at evening ,which was close to the apartmen. The food was delicious.

We swam a lot, and went on many trips.

At 17th of July I went to croatia with my family and with my mother’s friends. We travelled by car. We stayed at Zagrab in a hotel. We stayed for a week. We stayed in an appartement, which was very nice. From the terrace we had a nice lookout over the sea.We swam a lot. In the evenings we went to the nearest town for a walk and to bought some gifts. And sometimes we went to restaurants. The weather was usually sunny and hot, but sometimes a bit cloudy. We went home threw Austria.

At summer I often met with my friends, we discussed the good things that have happened to us.

Átnéznétek ,hogy mennyire helyesek a mondataim? Illetve szeretném beleírni az úszás mellé ,hogy "sokat úsztunk és napoztunk" csak nem tudom ,hogy van a napozni..

Köszönöm a válaszokat előre is!:)

2016. aug. 30. 11:57
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
74%

I went to Lake Balaton in the summer, where I spent a week together with my family. We stayed in an apartment, which was near the lake. My father and my brother, surfed every day.

We dined in a restaurant in the evenings, which was close to the apartment. The food was delicious.

We swam a lot, basked in the sun and went on trips.

On 17th of July we traveled to Croatia together with my mother’s friends. We went by car. We stayed in Zagreb in a hotel for a week in a very nice room. The terrace had a view on the sea. We swam a lot. In the evenings, we strolled to the nearest town for a walk and bought some gifts. Sometimes we ate in restaurants. The weather was usually sunny and hot, occasionally a bit cloudy. We went home across Austria.

I often met with my friends in the summer, we discussed all the good things have happened to us.

2016. aug. 30. 12:30
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen!:)
2016. aug. 30. 12:41
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
view OF the sea
2016. aug. 30. 12:46
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:
48%

view on the sea

Előbb nézz utána, mielőtt kritizálsz.

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

2016. aug. 30. 12:50
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm mindenkinek!:) Ment a zöld!
2016. aug. 30. 18:03

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!