Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítanátok az angol orvosos...

Azrael666 kérdése:

Kijavítanátok az angol orvosos tételem?

Figyelt kérdés

There are lot of types of diseases, therefore, doctors specilise in certain fields.

Such as pediatrician, oncologists, internist, surgeon etc.

Doctors usually work in hospitals and surgeries with a help of a nurse or an assistant.

if you want to become a doctor, you have many years of study ahead of you to achieve a degree/doctorate

Last i was ill in Summer, so I went to the GP.

I had sore throat, fever and cough.

He examined me, I mean my tonsil and listened my lung.

Finally he found that I have flu.

He wrote a recipe and called me back for a control.

After that I went to the chemistry and I took the medicines.

2016. nov. 10. 17:23
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:
27%

There are lot of types of diseases, therefore, doctors specilise in certain fields, such as pediatrician, oncologists, internist, surgeon etc.

Doctors usually work in hospitals or surgeries with the help of nurses or assistants.

If you want to become a doctor, you have many years of study ahead to achieve a degree/doctorate.

Last time I was ill in summer, so I went to my GP.

I had sore throat, fever and cough.

He examined me, checked my tonsil and listened my lungs.

Finally he found I had a flu.

He wrote a recipe and set me up for control.

After that I went to the drugstore to buy the medicines.

2016. nov. 10. 17:50

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!