Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Kijavítaná valaki az angol...

Kijavítaná valaki az angol házimat? (fogalmazás)

Figyelt kérdés
Xbox One is a home video game console, developed by Microsoft. Announced in May 2013. It can run digital and disc games as well. It has got a "Marketplace" where i can download several applications for free, and i can buy games and other applications (which is not free) with credit card. Lot of useful application is avalible on the Marketplace for example Twich, where other gamers are streaming their gameplays. It has got a Blue Ray player, and it can play 4K movies. The controller is the remote control. I can speak and chat with my friends on the Xbox (just like in Skype), and we can play at the same time. Every game has got Achievments, which are challanges, and if i complete one, than i get points to my profile, and my friends can see which Achievment i completed. There are exclusive games like Forza Motorsports, or Halo, which is not avalible on other consoles. The kinect is a device for the xbox, and if i have it, than no longer need the controller. It has got sensors, and it's tracking my movement, and basically my movment is controlling the game. There are very good sport games for the kinect for example: tennis, football, golf, bowling and so on. So i can doing sports and play video games at the same time. I can connect my laptop to the xbox with HDMI cable, and then i can see my pc monitor screen on the big screen TV. It's very practical if i want to watch movies on the TV, becouse i don't have to copy the movies on my pendrive. So i can use the TV as a monitor. I think the console is better choice, than a Desktop PC, becouse a Desktop PC needs upgrade very often, (if i want to play the newer games) and it can be expensive. I think the only Disadventige is that the new games are very expensive on the Xbox, usually around 20 000 Forint, but the price usually going down after 30-60 days later.
2017. máj. 11. 00:41
 1/7 anonim ***** válasza:
70%

...developed by Microsoft and released in November 2013.

I, mindenhol!

and elott nincs vesszo

(these are not free)

with a credit card.

available mindenhol

on the Marketplace, for example, Twich

I can speak to, or chat with my friends...

on Skype

Achievements mindenhol

...which are not available on other consoles.

...if I have it, then no longer...

...sports games, such as, tennis...

(So nelkul) I can play sports and video games at the same time.

PC

if I want to watch movies on TV, as I don't have to copy the movies onto my pen drive.

Because I can use the TV screen as a monitor

better choice utan nincs vesszo

because

needs an upgrade

disadvantage

the new games are very dear/costly

around 20000 forints but prices usually go down after 30-60 days.

It has got - tul sok ismetles, valts at neha it has-re

I can/it can - tul sok belole, lehet I/it is able to

2017. máj. 11. 10:24
 2/7 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm
2017. máj. 11. 14:25
 3/7 anonim ***** válasza:

A sok I helyett én inkább you-t tennék. Sokkal jobban hangzana az egész.

A lot of vagy pedig Lots of, Lot of nincs

if I want to play the latest games, ha a mostaniakról beszélsz

2017. máj. 11. 15:36
 4/7 anonim ***** válasza:
61%
Vagy a Sok I helyett one. One can play...
2017. máj. 11. 15:48
 5/7 anonim ***** válasza:
De a "one" veszélyes, mert az -s végződés nem szokott menni. ;-)
2017. máj. 11. 21:50
 6/7 anonim ***** válasza:
Imho the console is a better choice than the Desktop PC, becaouse a PC needs upgrade very frequently...
2017. máj. 11. 21:54
 7/7 anonim ***** válasza:
Háziba nem írunk olyat, hogy imho...
2017. máj. 11. 22:08

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!