Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Angol szöveg nyelvtan?

Angol szöveg nyelvtan?

Figyelt kérdés

Át tudnátok nézni a szöveget? Lehet elrontottam pár dolgot. nagyon siettem vele.

We always help to each other. I ha to tidy my room and do the washing. My sister has to do the same as me. My parents do the other things but i usually help them if i have a little free time. as i said i don't have so much free time but my parents always let me go to everywhere and ewerytime. They trust me very much so i can do what i want. but i don't go out all the time just sometimes with my friends. i always tell the truth but my parents allow me everything so i don't have to tell what i don't want. but actually we are get on well together. in fact we have loved together so much since we bought my little puppy. he has brung the sunshine to our life. but i think they are the best parents for me because they permit me everything anf i like it very much and i think i must help them all the time because of this. in my age the most important things are friends and happiness so i try to live like this.

2012. jan. 22. 18:31
 1/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Az I-t mindig nagy betűvel írják.

I have to tidy my room and do the washing-up.

But actually we (are nélkül) get on well together.

In fact we love each other so much since we bought my little puppy.

He brings the sunshine to our life.

In my age the most important things are friends and happiness so I try to live for them.

Remélem segítettem.

2012. jan. 22. 18:45
 2/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Bvezető??Pl. I have a small family.I live with my parents and my sister.

We always help to each other. I must keep my room tidy and do the washing up. My sister must do the same as me. My parents do other things but I usually help them if I have enough free time. As I said I don't have so much free time. My parents trust me so they always let me go to everywhere and everytime. But I don't go out all the time,just sometimes with my friends. I always tell them the truth so I'm allowed to do everything.Actually we get on well.In fact we love each other so much since we bought my little puppy. He has brought the sunshine to our life. And I think they are the best parents for me because they permit me everything-I like it very much and I think I have to help them all the time because of this. In my age the most important things are friends and happiness so I try to live like this.

2012. jan. 22. 18:57
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:
89%

Ilyen hosszú szöveget nem vállalok. :)

Az első mondatba nem kell a to.

2012. jan. 22. 18:58
 4/4 A kérdező kommentje:

igen, tudom hogy az I nagy, csak siettem.

a bevezető is megvan, csak itt konkrétan erről kellett írni.

nagyon köszönöm mindenkinek a válaszokat :)

2012. jan. 23. 20:04

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!