Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki átnézné ezt a szöveget,...

Mxxx kérdése:

Valaki átnézné ezt a szöveget, van-e benne helyesírási, mondatalkotási hiba? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

írtam egy angol fogalmazást és szeretném tökéletesen beadni hogy felkerülhessen a falra. ha valakinek van kedve és ideje legyen szíves nézze át és olvassa el. előre is köszi :)

íme a szöveg->The mystic and popular Bermuda-Triagle every time, in the past and in the present employing the researchers. Now, I telling some thing about the Bermuda-Triagle and telling some storyes too. The people began to pay attention when five combat aircraft lost without trace in the Triangle. But whether the the mytic Triagle's Strange storyes are true? And these storyes whether insoluble? And whether the lost ships and planes were just the random accident victims and the five combat airdraft was just random accident too?

I think the first case was that when Kolombus in 1492(Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety-Two) started his American way and the all way he wrote a journal. This journal has a strange part, when he wrote, that he seen a strange flying thing in the sky, and that was bright. When he go to America, he was very close to the Bermuda Triangle.

Now I telling a short story about the five combat aircraft--> One day on 5th in december, in 1945, at fourteen hours and ten minutes, five Avenger types combat aircraft go to a training flight. They said on the radio, that the weather is soo good and the flying is perfect. But after that they anxiously asked for help.The last call was at Seventeen hours and four minutes. After two hours followed them to a rescue aircraft what was lost too. In our history has a lot of case about the Bermuda-Triagle, for example in august, 1840 when the Rosalie French merchant ship missing, or in december in 1872 a British merchant ship the Mary Celeste missing. Disappeared Miramon from the Italian merchant ship in 1884 and the El Caribe cargo ship on 15th in october 1971 and the Elizabeth cargo ship on 5th april in 1971. and disappered a lot of ship and a lot of plane in the all history. But recently we don't hear such storyes and it's strange. Or we don't hear such storyes, becouse maybe every mystic story are simple random and the place's weather make the cases. Many people thinking, that the bermuda-triagle is the aliens place, and the aliens kidnap the people..maybe...Every people has his own explanation of things. I trust upon you that what you think. You can belive in the aliens, you can belive in the weather, you can belive in the Gulf Stream or the Storms,or gas bubbles.. You can decide.

14/L

2012. szept. 9. 17:10
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Nem 100%-os de elküldöm, mert beindult már a TV Maci:

The mystical and notorious Bermuda Triagle has been employed lots of researchers as well az in the past and the present. Now, I will tell you some news about the Bermuda Triagle and share some stories too. Folks gave heed to it when five combat aircraft were lost with no trace. But are the strange stories of the obscurous Triagle really true? And are these stories indeed unsolvable? Whether those lost ships and aeroplanes were just victims to random accidents, and the five combat aircrafts were just casualties too?

In my opinion the first accident happened when when Cristopher Colombus set sail to his voyage to America in 1492, when he kept a journal all the way long. This journal contains a curious part, where he accounted for having seen a unusual bright flying object in the sky. Also before having reached the America continent he nearly passed the Bermuda Triangle area.

Now I will account for a short story about five combat aircraft. One day on 5th December 1945 at 14:10 five Avenger types combat aircraft set off for a train flight. They communicated to the tower that the weather is excellent and the flying is perfect. But after that, they anxiously asked for help. Their last call was at 17:04. Two hours after that a rescue aircraft followed them that

disappeared too. There has been lots of evidences about the Bermuda Triagle in history, for example in August 1840

when the French merchant ship named Rosalie got lost or in December 1872 when a British merchant ship Mary Celeste

was lost, or Miramon an Italian merchant ship in 1884 and the El Caribe cargo ship on 15th October 1971 and the Elizabeth cargo ship on 5th April in 1971.

Strange enough that we can hardly hear about such stories in our times. I wonder if it is only because every weird

story is just simply accidental and it is only the weather that can be accounted for them. Many people hold the opinion that the Bermuda Triagle is landing place of the aliens and they kidnap people. Maybe they are right. Every people has his own explanation. I will leave it up to you that what you think. You can claim it on the aliens, the weather, the Gulf Stream, the storms, or on gas bubbles, etc. You decide.

2012. szept. 9. 20:35
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:

thank you very much :D

köszi szépen

2012. szept. 10. 13:17

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!