Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Valaki lefordítaná a következő...

Valaki lefordítaná a következőt magyarra? Angol, nagyon hálás lennék érte :D

Figyelt kérdés

Először is,kezdő angolos vagyok és bocsánat a hibákért a szövegben és bocs,hogy nem tettem minden mondat végére pontot.(nem tudok angolul és nem tudom sokszor hol a vége :))

c-one first term consistent sixty nine how clean when you realize you had ?

well jamestown competition when i was one seventeen and half in nineteen sixty nine and ten becam second estimated his son line from a mighty anti-israeli rosanna only got one pounds my guitar but it was like nineteen sixty nine.but sports i realized that i am i could sing as the disease does it on top of the box on when i was about fifteen and sam iced t_ songs you know on the weekend and tech there top forties to donate a viewing ultra julie can you come to me anyways i used to keep and songs are like the best and during the roots and sitting with a hairbrush invented the mirror and i think it was teachings yeah - how does that - money and it out confidence going to happen in a after making a secondary and intensive assignments from audition to be an interesting and didactic ki past .

- i read that you'll feel right now until she an operation in seventy six that actually contributed to a concert in a minute strangely enough ... it's after i mean i think it backwards wich is lost in translation wasn't eating imminent America it was a hit all over europe because number one in germany and now it's coming even countries and that' number nine in the UK. and for coptic christian.

salt stabbings and nine

- say headsets stefano happened franchise an operational my vocal chords in nineteen seventy six and hampton.what's called an arduous on local contacts i have to have and scraped off and it took me so i think we'll have skied after the operation needed before or not so a that came up to my first hit record and so the slight difference with debt 'XY' and then the big hit in america was that it's a holiday is small has kina and yet king of major the difference in a good way for jesus christ

2013. jan. 2. 19:06
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:
Ez a szöveg egy zagyvaság. De ha értelmes is lenne, túl hosszú.
2013. jan. 4. 00:04
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:
ááhhh, ez akkora értelmetlenség. Hallás után írtad le? :s
2013. jan. 5. 19:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!