Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Aki tud egy kicsit angolul,...

Aki tud egy kicsit angolul, segítene? Hol írtam helytelenül

Figyelt kérdés

Kérlek ne tegyétek át más kategóriába.

Write a travel story- A feladat.

Travelling to Hajduszoboszló.

In the last holiday we planned that we travel to Hajduszoboszlo by train.

On 30 december me and my girlfriend made the packages and at 10 p.m we went to the ticket office to buy ticket. There we asked what time's the next train to Hajduszoboszlo. They said this train has been delayed, so we depart at 12 p.m. The train was tidy enough, but not too comfortable. We travelled evening,so we were very tired and we slept a little bit.The journey was boring, until we met a man with a little dog,travelling to Hungary, and sat opposite me(?) He had a little white dog. I like the dogs very much, so thence the journey were pleasant.

At 6 a.m we arrived to Hajduszoboszlo, and we met here with my grandmother who works here.

(odamentunk a nagyimhoz,aki ott dolgozik)

I thing that were the best travel to me.

Segítetek kijavítani a hibáim? Nagyon borzalmas lett?

2014. jan. 8. 20:22
 1/9 anonim válasza:
ha erre jegyet kapsz akkor ne add be :D megpróbálom kijavítani ,de lehet jobb lenne újraírni az egészet mert nem csak nyelvatni hibákkal van tele :(
2014. jan. 8. 20:31
 2/9 anonim válasza:
100%

On the last holiday we planned that we will travel to Hajduszoboszlo by train. On 30 december me and my girlfriend made the packages and at 10 p.m we went to the ticket office to buy tickets. There we asked when the next train is leaving to Hajduszoboszlo. They said that the train has been delayed, so we departed at 12 p.m. The train was tidy enough, but not very comfortable. We travelled in the evening, so we were very tired and we slept a little bit.The journey was boring, until we met a man with a little dog,travelling to Hungary, and sat in front of me. He had a little white dog. I like dogs very much, so then the journey was pleasant. At 6 a.m we arrived to Hajduszoboszlo, and we met there with my grandmother who works there. I thing that was the best travel to me. (Itt az utolso mondatnal nem teljesen ertem h mit akarsz mondani en inkabb best holidayt irnek vagy ha az utra gondolsz akkor journey egyebkent egesz jo)

2014. jan. 8. 20:35
 3/9 anonim válasza:

On the last holiday me and my girlfriend went to Hajduszoboszlo.We did the packaging on 30. december.The following day we wanted to buy tickets,but unfortunately the receptionist said that the train has been delayed.After a couple of hours we finnaly departed.The train was comfortable enough but the journey was boring until we met a man with a little white dog. I really like dogs so i spent the rest of the time playing with the dog.

We arrived to Hajduszoboszlo at 6 a.m and we met my grondmother there.After all i enjoyed the trip a bit.

Itt az én verzióm,kisebb eltérésekkel.Nem garantálom ,hogy hibátlan :)

2014. jan. 8. 20:42
 4/9 anonim válasza:
Ok a folottem levoe jobb :D
2014. jan. 8. 20:48
 5/9 A kérdező kommentje:

Nagyon-nagyon szépen köszönöm mindkettőtöknek!!!

Összerakom őket:D

Az enyém nagyon szimplán van megfogalmazva, merítek ötletet a rövidített verzióból is:-)

Köszi mégegyszer, hálás vagyok

2014. jan. 8. 20:53
 6/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Kb. megérzésből így lenne jó:

The holiday at Hajduszoboszló

In the last holiday, we planned that we would travel to Hajduszoboszló by train.

On 30th of December, me and my girlfriend made the packages [ezt a kifejezést még nem hallottam, de lehet, hogy jó], and at 10 p.m. we bought our tickets in the ticket office. We've asked when the next train goes to Hajduszoboszló. They said that the our train was delayed, so we went with the next train, which arrived at 12 pm. The train was tidy enough, although it wasn't really comfortable. We travelled at night, so we were very tired, and we have slept a little bit. Our trip was boring [a journey-t a hosszabb utakra használják], until a man came with a little dog, and he sat oppositely to me, then we had a pleasant time. I really like dogs.

At 6 a.m., we arrived to Hajduszoboszló, where we met my grandma [ha grandmother, akkor találkoztunk a nagyanyámmal, viszont ha grandma, akkor a nagyimmal], who works here.

I think it was my best travel in my life.

2014. jan. 8. 20:55
 7/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm Neked is, ment mindenkinek a zöld pacsi:)
2014. jan. 8. 21:03
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Bocsi mindenkinek, de én soha életemben nem hallottam azt a kifejezést, hogy made the packages és 2 évig kint voltam Amerikában...

Inkább azt mondanám, hogy: packed our baggages.

Az én verzióm

The last vacation my girlfriend and I planned to travel to Hajduszoboszlo by train. On 30 December we packed our baggages to pass the time, as the train was supposed to leave late in the evening. At 10 pm we went to the train station to buy our tickets where we were informed that the train has been delayed and it won't leave until 12 pm.

Finally, when we got on the train after a long wait we sat down in an empty compartment and tried to relax. We knew that we had a long journey ahead of us and the not so comfortable seats were not helping.

Fortunately later a man with a little white dog joined us which made the travelling much more bearable. I, myself, love dogs, and I entertained myself for the rest of the time by playing with the adorable puppy.

At 6 am we finally arrived to our destination. My grandmother, who workes in Hajduszoboszlo, was waiting for us there.

I think that this was so far the best journey of my life.

Tudom, hogy sokat változtattam.... Bocsi, ilyen az írási stílusom, így könnyebb volt nekem. Csak szedd ki belőle, ami kell :)

2014. jan. 8. 21:18
 9/9 A kérdező kommentje:

Köszönöm Neked is!

Én nem tudok ilyen szépen fogalmazni:/ 16 vagyok de azért már jobban kéne tudnom, mert szeretem az angolt.

2014. jan. 8. 21:31

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!