Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Lefordítaná ezt valaki nekem,...

Lefordítaná ezt valaki nekem, akinek idejéből kitelik? Gyógymódos szöveg. Köszi. (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

Hi Guys. I've had keloids for the past 15 years. I've been through all the available treatments the NHS had to offer; excision, steroid injections, steroid tape and 5fu injections. From my experience excision is the worst possible treatment to go for. Depending on the site of the scar the new scar will only grow larger and more aggressively.

About 5-7 years ago I read about a new treatment where they send a hollow needle through the keloid. Liquid nitrogen is then passed through the needle therefore freezing the keloid from the inside out. Around that time the treatment was in its infancy (in terms of awareness) and was not available in the UK.

Fast forward to two years ago and through my persistent online research, I was invited along to a workshop where the inventor of this device who resides in Israel was demonstrating to a group of plastic surgeons in the UK. Sceptical and nervous I took the invitation. If I recall correctly they froze 3 keloids on my back. They swole to about 2-3 times there size immediately after, however during the course of 10-15 days not only did they shrink but they became hard scabs which gradually crusted off layer by layer leaving pink but flat skin.

Today the colour has returned and the sites are flat. I repeat FLAT. NO REOCCURANCE, NO ITCHING, NO STABBING PAINS. Since that workshop a UK surgeon is offering the treatment privately. I've had several treatments and have been extremely happy with all. Some are flatter than others and need revisiting to get to the root of them but this discovery has provided a light at the end of the tunnel for me.

I would of posted sooner but I'm quite a private person. However reading some stories on here I had to contribute. In my case I still have a lot more work to be done and its not cheap. They are hoping to spread awareness of this treatment and hopefully it will be available on the NHS. But guys and girls there is hope out there. It can be treated.

2014. okt. 9. 09:19
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Nos a lényeg,ha jól értem:

Hogy sokáig küzdött ilyen jóindulatú sejtburjánzásos dologgal. Kipróbált minden lehetséges dolgot. A kivágásost nem ajánlja,mert az sebet hagy,ami egyre nagyobb lesz.

5-7 évvel ezelőtt olvasott egy módszerről,amiben folyékony nitrogént juttattak tűvel a sejtcsomóba,amitől a csomó belülről kifele elfagy. Akkor ez a módi még gyerekcipőben járt.

Két évvel ezelőtt pedig meghívták egy workshopra,ahol 3 ilyen csomót lefagyasztottak a hátán.A kezelést után rögtön megnőttek a csomók 2-3-szor nagyobbra,de 10-15 nap alatt fokozatosan összementek és kemény heggé váltak,ami fokozatosan levedlette a rétegeket, végül rózsaszín sima bőrt hagyva maguk után.

Mára a színük normális és a területük sima..

(itt már csak az van,hogy milyen jó és szép és hogy volt még pár ilyen kezelése stb..)

2014. okt. 9. 12:33
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
nagyon köszi. fontos volt, mert ugyanilyen bőrbetegségem van.... Nem tudok tőle megszabadulni... Ilyenkor kár hogy nem nyugatabbra lakom... A mi kis országunk annyira le van maradva még...
2014. okt. 11. 22:04

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!