Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Angol fogalmazassal szenvedek....

Angol fogalmazassal szenvedek. Megirtam tudom, hogy helytelenul fogalmaztam ezert fordulok feletek, hogy at-e tudnatok nezni, kijavitani . Minnel elobb jobb lenne. Elore is koszonom. :D (? )

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Emma.!

I really like to summer. This is my favourite season.

I would like to travel a lot and make new friends.I hope this summer will be better then last year.Now I'm planning a lot Eg: i will go to many party,all day shopping with my friends or go to swim to Ada.I'm thinking a lot and this summer i'm going to dye my hair in gray. I'll want to go to a city and all day to have fun with my friend.End of summer I'm going to Bulgaria with my dance grupeand we will be five or six day.There we will go to beach,the city and sleep to hotel.

Now is a July begin and together summer,but at me it will be real summerbegin when i take the exam.

Best wishes.

2015. jún. 15. 20:11
 1/4 anonim válasza:

Én sem vagyok egy angol zseni, de annál azért jobb amit eredetileg írtál:D (már bocsi:D)

Dear Emma,

I really like summer. This is my favourite season.

In this year I would like to travel a lot and make new friends.I hope this summer will be better than it was last year.I have lots of plans. Eg: i will go to many parties, shopping with my friends or swim to Ada.I'm thinking about dying my hair gray. I want to go to a city to have fun with my friend all day.In the end of summer I'll go to Bulgaria with my dance group. We will be there for five or six days.We will go to the beach and to the city and we'll sleep at a hotel.

[az utolsó mondatodat nem teljesen tudtam értelmezni, de talán valami ilyesmi...]

Now it's June, the beginning of summer, but for me summer will only start after I take the exam.

Best wishes,

-a neved-

2015. jún. 15. 20:37
 2/4 anonim válasza:
*mint amit(elírtam)
2015. jún. 15. 20:38
 3/4 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Emma,

I especially like the summer months. This my favourite season of the year.

I am planning a lot of activities for this year.

I would like to travel to many places and make new friends.

I would like to go to parties, shopping all day with friends or go swimming at Ada.

I am also thinking a fair bit about dying my hair a grey colour.

I also want to go to the City for a day to have fun and enjoy the whole day with my friends.

At the end of summer I sm going to Bulgaria with my dance group. We will be staying there for five or six days. We'll visit the beach and the city and we'll be sleeping in a hotel.

Now it is the beginning of June, (vagy ahogy Te irtad, July) the start of summer, but for me it starts only when I've sat my exams.

I hope this summer will be better than last year's.

Best wishes,

XY

2015. jún. 16. 12:40
 4/4 anonim ***** válasza:
*This IS ..
2015. jún. 16. 13:28

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!