Kezdőoldal » Politika » Törvények, jog » Internetes csalás gyanúja...

Internetes csalás gyanúja esetén mit lehet tenni?

Figyelt kérdés
Kerestünk a neten ingyen elvihető kiskutyákat, és belefutottunk több, valószínűleg Google fordítóval fordított magyar nyelvű hirdetésbe magyar oldalakon. Felvettük a hirdetővel a kapcsolatot, mert Budapesti kerületet adott meg a hirdetésben, és jeleztük, hogy tudunk angolul. Erre írt egy választ angol nyelven, és egy szép mesét arról miért szeretne megválni a kutyától, és hogy ő Angliában él, és 30000 Ft lenne a költsége a kutya elküldésének. Nyilvánvaló hazugság, amit írt, hiszen egy csomó kutyás hirdetést adott fel. Mit lehet tenni ilyen esetben, hiszen szinte biztos, hogy csalókról van szó? (Természetesen nem küldtünk neki pénzt.)
2015. júl. 24. 07:37
 1/3 Shai-Hulud ***** válasza:
Fel kell jelenteni. Mivel a csalás köztörvényes bűncselekmény, a rendőrség dolga, hogy a csalásokat kivizsgálja, és ha bebizonyosodik, akkor vádemelési javaslattal továbbítsa az ügyészség felé.
2015. júl. 24. 08:31
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Ha Téged nem ért semmilyen hátrány és anyagi kár, akkor nem tudod feljelenteni, max jelzed a hatóságoknak. Az, hogy valaki 30000-ért akar adni egy kutyát Neked, az nem bűncselekmény.

"hiszen szinte biztos, hogy csalókról van szó?" ez azért csak gyanú..még ha erős is, akkor is.

2015. júl. 24. 09:00
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:

Bemásolom ide az emailjük szövegét:

Hello,

Nice reading from you once more and thanks for the quick respond and answers to my questions . I am happy about your respond because you sound like a good family for the puppies . Eddie is 12Wks and 5days old and pure bred Puli and will make a perfect addition to your family . I will be happy to give Eddie out to you , he will make a lovely companion for your family .We are presently located in London, United Kingdom with the puppies . Our main opinion for giving the puppies out is apart from the new job is because we just have our new born babies , my wife just gave birth to a twin boy and girl , we just want to give all our attention to the babies and make sure they have a good family and environment . So keeping the puppies now will be a little stress for us and we both work a different shift . We really apologize that we cannot get to see you before selling the puppies to your family and we would have been very happy if you can come to view the puppies , but our location is a long way for you to travel since we are not in the same area . so we can only arrange for a pet-shipping-service to ship and deliver the puppies to your address directly ,since this is just the best way of sending the puppies to you, and i know the puppies will be fine when transported by the shipping service so you don't need to worry since i will be sending the puppies in the travel crate and if this is fine with you then i will need you to email me all your full shipping address and numbers so i can help to arrange for the shipping service to ship the puppies to your home.These are the information's requested below :

Full Names --------------

Home address -----------

City / state ---------------

Post code -----------------

Mobile number -----------

House number ------------

As soon as i have the details, I will start to process some of the documents and items that will come with Eddie, i can arrange for his delivery to you today . I will get all the arrangement done as soon as possible.. You will have to pay just 30,000HUF for Eddie's adoption , transportation and home delivery fee and that will be paid directly to the shipping service to enable them to book a flight ticket reservation for Eddie and some relevant transportation papers need to be process to avoid pet control . Also I will send all the documents via the shipping service, so you will be giving directive on how you will make the payment . Here are some items and documents they will be coming alongside with...

KC Registration papers

Pet Passport

Health certificate

Vaccine record

Pedigree Vet record

De-wormed

Ownership paper

Crate, playing toys, blankets and feeding bowls and food.

Waiting to read back from you soon with the delivery information so that i can arrange the transportation and home delivery of the puppy to your home directly and please also promise me that you will send me regular pictures and updates on how he is doing with his new home and family ok .

2015. júl. 24. 09:19

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!