Kezdőoldal » Szépség és divat » Egyéb kérdések » Van/ ismer valaki Szegeden...

Aiko kérdése:

Van/ ismer valaki Szegeden olyan fotóst, aki vállal tfcd alapon vagy nagyon minimális összegért fotózást?

Figyelt kérdés

2012. dec. 27. 17:36
 1/2 anonim válasza:
2012. dec. 28. 17:28
 2/2 Richard Toy válasza:

Hi,

I am a British photographer but I spend time in Szeged on a regular basis.

I do work on a TFP or TFCD basis if I feel it will help with my work/website and sometimes just to help out a new model who has the potential to do well. You can check the standard and quality of my work at my website: www.richardtoyphotography.com

For me to judge whether to offer my time to you could you please send me a recent photograph showing your face and a full length photograph, I'm not worried by the quality as long as I can see you. I also need your details, such as height, weight, measurements, eye colour, hair colour and length - the usual information required. Also can you provide a little background as to why you need these images, what style/themes of images you need, what your aspirations are and how professional images will help you achieve your ambitions.

I will probably be in Szeged within the next two months, so we have time to finalise a shoot and what images you require.

If you need my help,please do not hesitate to contact me.

My wife is hungarian, also from Szeged so she can help with the languageas well.

Many thanks

Rick

2013. febr. 6. 21:17

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!