Kezdőoldal » Tudományok » Egyéb kérdések » Egy angol levelet kaptunk...

Krisztanoncska kérdése:

Egy angol levelet kaptunk házi feladatnak, egy panasz levelet és erre kéne válaszolni, de csak A2-es szinten. Max 10 mondat?

Figyelt kérdés

2015. ápr. 10. 10:12
1 2
 1/19 A kérdező kommentje:
Hi!I’ve got a huge problem and I need your advice. There’s this new guy who came to work last week. He thinks he knows everything and he’s really bossy sometimes. I can’t stand working with him. He gets on my nerves and we have to work together all the time? What should I do ?
2015. ápr. 10. 10:13
 2/19 anonim ***** válasza:
63%

Hi,

I guess if I were you, I'd try sneaking some laxative into his coffee. Nasty little surprise, always works. Or maybe you could try hitting on his girlfr. It's definitely gonna make him upset. But you'd better be careful, he might just punch you in the face or beat you up if he finds out what you did (beting up his girlfr haha a bit of a pun:D). Or if you're a girl you could get off with him. You know, usual stuff giving him a blowjob or something like that. You'd both enjoy that so probably that would promote you relationship. Hope I could help.

All the best, dearie

2015. ápr. 10. 10:56
 3/19 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Say this: shut up and go fuck yourself.
2015. ápr. 10. 11:09
 4/19 Wadmalac ***** válasza:
100%

#2-est remélem el tudod olvasni és érted. Q jót vigyorogtam rajta, de isten ments, hogy ezt add be. :D

I would suggest you to start a conversation with him about this issue, on a very friendly way. Try to make him understand, that you are a team, it's members should find the best way to cooperate for the common target.

If that can not help, you have to ask your boss to give advice or help.

Avoid to get into a hostility with him, especially avoid to be the agressor, in case of any serious confrontation you could be the one, who gets into disadvantage.

2015. ápr. 10. 11:24
 5/19 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm!!!
2015. ápr. 10. 11:40
 6/19 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
I'm delighted you had a good laugh, dear Wadmalac. I don't mean to offend you in any way, but maybe you should revise verbs with to and ing. I know, nasty little thing, but suggest and avoid don't really agree with infinitive. All the best.
2015. ápr. 10. 11:42
 7/19 A kérdező kommentje:
Mármint,az értelmes választ
2015. ápr. 10. 12:02
 8/19 anonim ***** válasza:
Nagyon szívesen:)
2015. ápr. 10. 12:14
 9/19 Wadmalac ***** válasza:
100%

#6: thanks for your advice! I know that my english is not the best so all correctures are welcome.

In actual situation I think that it is not a problem, if my solution isn't perfect. The person who started the topic is not perfect either, so if his homework is perfect, that can be suspicious.

2015. ápr. 10. 12:44
 10/19 anonim ***** válasza:
Yeah, you're right, it was just some advice for you not for the asker. You're very welcome.
2015. ápr. 10. 14:33
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!