Kezdőoldal » Egyéb kérdések » Egyéb kérdések » Létszíves valaki segítene...

Létszíves valaki segítene kijavítani? (nagyon fontos! )

Figyelt kérdés

FRIENDS, PERSONALITIES

I have got some very good friends. My best friend is XY. We are friends since we were kids. I know her for eleven years. She is a year older than me. She lives in XY. We seldom meet, because I live in a dormitory, but we usually meet every weekends. In winter, we go to ice-skating, and we go to the beach in summer.

She has got rich and long brown hair and brown eyes. On her face has a few freckles. She is lower than me.

ABOUT YOURSELF

My first name is XY. I was born in XY. I'm fourteen years old. I live in a small village, XY. It is next to XY . I really like to play football and play guitar. I'm playing football since two years. i interest in sports, classic and modern music, painting and musical instruments. When I will grow up I want to be an important person and I would like to live in Germany.

I'm a quiet person. Be difficult infuriate me, but if to go well then I'm very-very angry. I'm angry when the people annoy each other.

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE

I come from a small village, XY. It is next to XY. It isn't really rich and big village, but it is good to me. It is far from the capital city. There is one church, St. Magdolna's church. There is one primary school, one kindergarden, football ground and one playground for children. There are four bus stop, I always use the first. This place isn't very flat. In summer I can walk in the forest, play football, go to skateboard and swim in the pool with my friends.

HOBBIES

I have a lot of hobbies, for example play football, play guitar, drawing, write a poem, read books. I'm playing football since two years, i started it in the primary school, I had a lot of match, I won a lot of awards. I went to Germany and we were the second of four teams. I really like this sport. I'm playing guitar since two months, my roommate tought me. I can play some songs. I can't make money from my hobbies. People have hobbies, because it is important in the life, and it is good when people are angry.

WEATHER

The weather is changeable in Hungary. In summer the weather is very hot and dry. The winter is very cold and icy, but nowadays it isn't snowy. My favourite season is summer, because I like warm and I can a lot of to do. The weather in London is very windy and cloudy.

nagyon fontos, köszönöm!

2014. jan. 4. 14:22
 1/3 anonim válasza:

I've known/I have known her...

One year older...

We seldom meet helyett: we don't meet very often

I live in a dormitory...itt valami nem tiszta

Every weekend ( no s)

In the winter, go ice-skating, in the summer

Shorter, not lower.

I have played ...for two years.

I am interested in...

"Be difficult infuriate me, but if to go well then I'm very-very angry." Ennek igy nincs értelme, nem értem.

Angry when people (no "the").

...really A rich...

...bus stops...

...lot of matches.

I started playing the guitar two months ago

...important in life...

Good, when people are angry?! Angry = dühös.

The weather is shifty / four seasoned / changing...

I like warm and I can do many things/ there's lots to do...

Legjobb tudásom szerint megpróbáltam.

2014. jan. 5. 09:44
 2/3 anonim válasza:
Ja és nem "létszíves", hanem légyszíves. :)
2014. jan. 5. 09:47
 3/3 anonim válasza:
Ja, szívesen. Így ennyi idő után is. :-)
2016. jan. 25. 20:09

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!