Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Meg tudná nézni valaki aki jó...

Meg tudná nézni valaki aki jó angolból ezt a levelet és véleményezné?

Figyelt kérdés

Feladat:

Yeah, a tasty pizza would taste good right about now, but do you really want to fire up the oven, wait for it to pre-heat and then put the pizza in? Here's a better way. This handy pizza baker Will deliver hot cheesy goodness in 8-12 minutes without the hassle and heating up your oven. Just put the pizza (up to 12in. dia.) in, turn on the timer and you're

good to go. Iťs a simple solution for you, assorted hungry teenagers and anyone else who's Iooking for some short-term gratification. Stainless Steel construction; includes crumb tray. 17in.L x 19in.W x 8in.H.

Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months

E39.95

Midland House

88 North Station Road

Colchester

Megoldás:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you because I would like to make a complaint about your product.

On 10 April 2020 I bought a handy pizza baker from one of your retail.

Firstly, I would like to mention some details from your advertisement. The product size is 17in.L x 19in.W x 8in.H. And it also claimed that one pizza has been baked about 12 minutes. I am happy when I found your advertisement because I always wanted to buy something like that.

Unfortunately your handy pizza baker doesn't operate properly, actually it baked the pizza about 25 minutes. What is more, your product has bigger size that you mentioned in the advertisement so that it doesn't fit my kitchen.

When I returned to the shop to make a complain your assistant was very rude. He said that it was my fault that the pizza didn't bake the appropriate time.

I expect you to take some action immediately. I am enclosing the receipt of my purchase for which I am expecting a full refund. If I don't hear from you within 14 days. I will contact the Consumer Protection Agency.

Thank you for your help in advance.

I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

Kati

2020. máj. 12. 15:50
 1/9 anonim ***** válasza:
47%

Első átolvasásra nagyon jó, ügyes vagy! :)

Pár apróság,

I WAS happy when I found your advertisement

it does not fit INTO my kitchen

2020. máj. 12. 16:23
 2/9 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen, hogy elolvastad! :)
2020. máj. 12. 16:27
 3/9 anonim ***** válasza:
from one of your retail biztos, hogy nem jó, mivel one of your retail units/shops, akármi, lényeg, hogy one of után többes szám (tipikus magyar hiba)
2020. máj. 12. 21:08
 4/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Not your product has a bigger size, simply your product is bigger
2020. máj. 12. 21:09
 5/9 anonim ***** válasza:
make a complainT
2020. máj. 12. 21:09
 6/9 anonim ***** válasza:

it's your fault that the pizza did not bake as fast as you promised

did not bake in the time you specified

2020. máj. 12. 21:12
 7/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction with the below product.

On 10 April 2020, I bought a handy pizza baker from one of your retail stores.

The advertised dimensions given are wrong. Therefore, it does not fit onto my kitchen bench.

Advertised time to fully bake a pizza is given as 8 - 12 minutes. This is misleading too, as it actually took 25 minutes.

I have returned to the store where I purchased the product for a full refund, as your advertisement for this handy pizza maker is clearly misleading.

In the shop, more disappointment awaited me.

The shop assistant was disengaged, not listening to the reasons for wanting to return the product but accusing me of not having the knowledge and misusing said cooker.

I expect much better after-sale service from this company, especially when this product was paid for in full but failed to deliver promised functions, as well as misinformation given of its size.

I am enclosing a copy of my receipt, your consideration and decision making in my favour would be most appreciated, as according to my consumer rights.

If this matter is not fully resolved within 14 days, I shall make a complaint to the Consumer Protection Agency.

Yours faithfully,

X.Y.

2020. máj. 12. 23:57
 8/9 anonim ***** válasza:
Meg csak annyit, hogy alairasnal teljes nev kell, Kati nem eleg.
2020. máj. 12. 23:59
 9/9 anonim ***** válasza:

Az, hogy a pizzasuto nem a megadott ido alatt suti meg a pizzat, sz nem sz arusito hibaja, hanem a gyartoe!

Nem eleg, hogy angolul helyes legyen a level, hanem a tartalmat is nezzuk mar!

2020. máj. 13. 00:51

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!