Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Nyelvtanilag helyes ez az...

Nyelvtanilag helyes ez az angol levél?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter because I had read one of your advertisement and then I bought an advertised earbuds.

Unfortunatelly, I have several problems with this product. First of all, the user interface is really clumsy, thus I can barely handle it. In your advertisement you promised me a simple user interface.

Secondly - my most annoying problem- it randomly connects to my phone. You can imagine how annoying can be while you are listening to your favourite music and suddenly the connection is gone...

In addition, the noise cancellation does not work properly, despite your company's promise. To be honest, the quantity of the sound is awful.

Finally, I wanted to get help from the helpline. However, only a chatbot was available, which was totally useless as it could not help me, inspite of your promises in your advert.

Since none of your advert-promises were kept I feel like I have been deceived by your advertisement. Thus, I would like to get either a complete refund or a new, properly working earbuds.

Sincerely,

XY

2022. aug. 22. 15:11
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:
17%
meg fogják érteni, de fölöslegesen használsz sokféle igeidőt.
2022. aug. 22. 15:21
 2/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
#1, ha nem érted az igeidőket, legalább másokat ne húzzál le magad mellé a mocsárba.
2022. aug. 22. 15:38
 3/6 anonim ***** válasza:
22%

2: teljesen fölösleges, így egyetlen angol sem írja le ezt....

Tömören fogalmazz, nem kell modoroskodni.

2022. aug. 22. 15:44
 4/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm az észrevételeket.
2022. aug. 22. 16:48
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Csak pár apróság.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter because I had read one of your advertisementS and then I bought A PAIR OF advertised earbuds.

UNFORTUNATELY (1 L), I have several problems with this product. First of all, the user interface is really clumsy, thus I can barely USE it. In your advertisement, you promised me a simple user interface.

Secondly - my most annoying problem- it randomly connects to my phone. You can imagine how annoying IT can be while you are listening to your favourite music and suddenly the connection is gone...

In addition, the noise cancellation does not work properly, despite your company's promise. To be honest, the QUALITY of the sound is awful.

Finally, I wanted to get help from CUSTOMER SERVICE. However, only a chatbot was available, which was totally useless as it could not help me, IN SPITE of your promises in your advert.

Since none of your advert'S promises were kept I feel like I have been deceived by your advertisement. Thus, I would like to get either a complete refund or a new PAIR OF properly working earbuds.

Sincerely,

XY

2022. aug. 22. 22:16
 6/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

A sok szo ismetles helyett:

Advert/advertisement - promotion, blurb

2022. aug. 23. 03:24

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!