Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Érthetően fogalmaztam? Vannak...

Érthetően fogalmaztam? Vannak benne (nyelvtani) hibák? Ha igen, mi?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear diary,

Today I got up early - as I do. I get dressed, and combed my hair. Then I went to the kitchen, where were my parents and my brother. My mum was making sandwiches for the school, my father was drinking his coffee, and my brother was doing his homework. I was sitting on the chair, when the phone rang.

'I'll call' my mom sad and she left the kitchen.

My father stood up 'Kids, what are you doing on Saturday?'

'I'm going to read.' I answered.

My brother was copying the homework, when he told, he's gonna go to a concert with his friends, but he doesn't have enough money for the ticket.

'Oh, no kids!' dad said. 'I'd like If the family was together on this weekend, so we're travelling to California, for the grams. What do you think?' he smiled.

I think it was a great idea, after all I can read everywhere.

But my brother didn't want to come. 'Oh no, please dad. Let me I stay at home. I want to go to the concert. It'll be great.'

'No, you also have to come.' dad sad. 'I've bought the air plane tickets.'

'But the concert will be very very good.'

'I don't interest it. When I was child,concerts didn't use to be.'

'Yeah, I know dad. And when you were young, you would play football in the park not on the computer' my brother shot and he went out.

'When does leave the plane?' I asked to dad.

'At 4 o'clock'

'And what's the program?'

'We're going to have eat with grandparents, then we're going to look the sights, and we're gonna have lunch, and in the afternoon you and your mum 're going to help with grandma in the cooking. Your brother, grandpa and me are gonna watch the match in the TV. Finally on Sunday we're going to have a breakfast, we're gonna leave to Los Angeles and we're also going to see Hollywood. The plane leaves at 5 o'clock.' He said.

I heard the programs with pleasure, then I looked for my watch and I saw the time. 'I'll be late. I have to hurry.' and I ran to the door, but my father give an umbrella to my hand. 'Look at the colds. It's gonna rain.'

2012. szept. 2. 15:29
 1/1 A kérdező kommentje:
Hü, bocsi. Egy kicsit hosszú lett. ;)
2012. szept. 2. 15:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!