Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Helyes ez az angol szöveg?

Figyelt kérdés

My name is Réka. I was born in Dunaújváros on 7th October 1999. I’m 170 centimeters tall I weigh 49 kilograms. I am interested horse. I like horse-riding.I have straight brown hair and blue eyes. I live at 2/e Kinizsi Pál Street Mezőfalva. I am a school girl and I attend the local primary school.

I think I do quite well at school. I always prepare conscientously for the lessons I have good memory . I am in the seventh year of school .I love school, You know you are young and carefree and you don't really have a much responsibility. Our class is a good group and the boys are fond of mischief . Altogether there is a good atmosphere.

My favourite subject is Art because I like to draw but I don't like to learn to history of Art.

I am good friends with some of them and if we have problems we solve them together. I think The teacher-student relationship is ideal in our school. I like all my teachers. My from teacher is very kind to everybody. I think he is really good teacher and we all enjoy his lessons very much. He teaches Physical Education . I enjoy English lessons very much because the atmosphere is alway very relaxed and yet we learn a lot. We often play language games .We often write words test.

I am interested horse. I like horse-riding.I have straight brown hair and blue eyes

I come from quite a large family. I have got two elder brother Gergő and Ferenc.Gergő attend the local secondary school. Ferenc work in a Hankook. I live together with my parents and Gergő because Ferencdoesn!t live with us.. Altogether there are six people in our family: my grandmother. mother, father,my two elder brothers and me. My father is forty-six years old. „work”… My mother is forty-two. She is quite tall. She has a shor hair and blue eyes. She is a seller. My father is forty-six. He has shorth black hair and green eyes. My granmother is alive and well. She is sixty-six years ol. She is an excellent cook and we all love her cakes.I quite often see my grandmother. She don’t live far from is and I go and see them as often as I can.

2013. júl. 6. 13:09
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

"I am interested horse. I like horse-riding."

helyett:

I am interested in horse riding. This is my hobby.

My favorite subject is Art because I like to draw but I don't like to learn history of Art.

"I am good friends with some of them and if we have problems we solve them together. "

helyett:

Some of them are my good friends and...

Gergő attendS the local secondary school. Ferenc work at Hankook company.

"I love school, You know you are young and carefree and you don't really have a much responsibility."

ezt a mondatot nem nagyon értem hogy mit akar jelenteni, de a vége : have much responsibility

sok hiba van benne a többit majd valaki más kimazsolázza...

2013. júl. 6. 15:57
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

Egyébként ahhoz képest hogy mennyire fiatal vagy egész jó.

Javaslom nézz sok angol filmet angol felirattal és hallgass audiobook-ot. Akkor be fognak rögzülni az angol kifejezések.

2013. júl. 6. 16:03
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Ne haragudj, hogy ezt mondom, de nagyon sok apró nyelvtan hiba van benne.
2013. júl. 6. 18:34

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!