Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Van benne hiba? Áttudod nézni?

Van benne hiba? Áttudod nézni?

Figyelt kérdés

We have four season in Hungary: winter, spring, autumn and summer. In winter the coldest. the snow usually falles and we can snowboarding or skiing.

My favouret season is summer, because it is hot. The sun always shine and we can got to the beach. There are flowers are beautiful. Summer means school holiday. The weather is sunny and hot. The fruits are ripe in this season. There are a lot of delicious fruits, for example cherry, melon, watermelon and peach. Many people go on holiday

2013. nov. 1. 18:56
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Igen van benne hiba. Jav.

We have four seasons in Hungary: winter, spring, autumn and summer. winter is the coldest. It usually snows and we can go snowboarding or skiing.

My favourite season is summer, because it is hot. The sun always shines and we can go to the beach. The flowers are beautiful. Summer means school holiday. The weather is sunny and hot. The fruits are ripe in this season. There are a lot of delicious fruits, for example cherry, melon, watermelon and peach. Many people go on holiday

2013. nov. 1. 19:07
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

We have four seasons in Hungary: winter, spring, autumn and summer. Of these, winter is the coldest. It is often snowing so that we can snowboard or ski.

My favourite season is summer because it is very hot. The sun is always shining and we can go to the beach, and the flowers are beautiful as well. Summer means school holiday too. The weather is fine, it is sunny and hot. All the fruits ripe during this season. There are a lot of delicious fruits, for example, cherry, melon, watermelon and peach. Many people go on/for a holiday.

2013. nov. 1. 20:45

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!