Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol házinak azt kaptuk hogy...

Angol házinak azt kaptuk hogy fogalmazást kell írni az angol tanárnak hogy ő küldött neked valamit, és neked azt meg kell köszönnöd bővített változatban, emailben. Szerintem elég sok benne a hiba, légyszi valaki kijavítaná nekem?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear Mr. Balás!

How are you? Is the weather good there?

I really thanked you for this cake what you sand me for my birthsday. The chocolate is my favourite. Did you know that? When I went to the classroom everybody said: 'There is a cake on your desk. Are your birthsday today?' I said yes, and we eat the cake with together. We told to Miss Rőkés not to learn today, because today is my birthsday, and we went to the garden. She was very nice. (It's strange) But she gave us a lots of homework, so she's ok.

When I told this to my mom, she frightened, because Miss Tőkés. She asked me: 'Is she ill?' It was very funny.

The weather is very hot there, but in the morning we had to wear a jacket, and in the afternoon the weather is hot, so I can carry it. Great.

Did you get my letter? I sand you a sweater! Did you like it?

See you soon: ---

2014. ápr. 6. 12:20
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

a birthday-ben nincs s

we eat the cake with together, ide nem kell a with

When I told this to my mom, she asked me...

így értelmesebb

The weather is very hot there, but in the morning we had to wear a jacket. ennyi elég, ne ismételd meg még egyszer az elejét

*send

elsőre ennyi tűnt fel, de lehet van még benne más is

2014. ápr. 6. 13:04
 2/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Dear Mr. Balás,

I hope you are well.

I have received the cake you have sent for my birthday. Thank you, it was delicious. Chocolate flavour is my favourite one, how did you know?

When I've arrived in my classroom, the students were excited to tell me that there is a cake on my desk. They wanted to know if it was my birthday. I told them, yes, it is my birthday today.

I was pleasantly surprised and we ate the cake together. The class asked Miss Rokes not to teach today, because today is my special day. We have spent some time in the garden. Surprisingly, Miss Rokes was understanding and nice about it all. We could not get out of all the work, she gave us lots of homework, but that's OK.

Back home, when I told this to my mum, she was worried, she was concerned about Miss Rokes' health. It was very funny.

The weather is very hot here. In the morning we had to wear jackets but by the afternoon the weather has warmed up so now I've got to carry it with me. Great!

Have you received my letter? I have also sent you a sweater. Hope you like it and is a good fit.

See you soon,

XY

2014. ápr. 6. 16:20

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!