Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Van benne hiba? (angol)

Van benne hiba? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés
My name is __________ and I'm ______ years old. I was born in Budapest on the sixth of July. But I live in __.I go to ______ Primarsy School. My favourite subject is English. I have a younger sister who is 4 years younger than me. His name is Orsi. I like playing in the garden with you. There are 4 members in my family. Me, my sister, mother and father. My mother is ____ years old and she is administrator. His name is ___. My father is ____ years old and he is boss his company. His name is ____. I have five dogs. I like playing in the garden with my dogs.In my free time I like reading,listening to music, cooking, whatching TV and meeting my friends. My favourite music is rock. We traveling a lot with my parents. I was in London. Very beautiful place but the weather is rainy and cloudy. The London-Eye for command a fine view. I would like to learn in Spanish very beautiful languages. I want to come in this school because I can learn spanish languages. My favourite seasons is summer. I like swimming.

2014. febr. 11. 17:34
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

Ha nem haragszol, itt-ott kicsit átrendeztem és át is fogalmaztam, de nem sok hiba volt benne :) A vége kicsit zavaros, ez egy jelentkezés valamilyen iskolába? Azért szeretnéd azt az iskolát választani, mert lenne lehetőséged spanyolul tanulni?

My name is ___ and I am ___ years old. I was born in Budapest on the sixth of July [írd ide az évet is], but now I live in ___. I go to ___ Primary/Elementary School. My favourite subject is English. There are four members in family, my younger sister, my mother, my father and me. My sister is 4 years younger than me, her name is Orsi. I like playing in the garden [itt mit szerettél volna kifejezni? Orsival szeretsz játszani? akkor "with her"]. My mother is ___ years old and she is an administrator. Her name is ___. My father is ___ years old and he has his own company. His name is ___. I have five dogs, I like playing in the garden with them. In my free/spare time I like reading, listening to music, cooking, swimming, watching TV and meeting my friends. My favourite music genre is rock. Summer is my favourite season. We travel a lot with my parents. I visited London once. It is a very beautiful place, though the weather is rainy and cloudy. [*] I would like to learn Spanish, because I think it is a beautiful language. I would like to come to this school because I would have the chance to learn Spanish.

* Nem értem, hogy a "the London-Eye for command a fine view" a mondattal mit szerettél volna kifejezni, így semmiképpen nem jó.

2014. febr. 11. 18:37
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
Igen egy iskolába fogok szóbelizni angolul ahol lehet spanyolt tanulni és azért szeretnék oda jelentkezni mert van spanyol nyelv. 10 tételem van és nincs ki segítsen az angolba úgyhogy megpróbálom egyedül de nem mindig megy. :) köszi a javítást :))
2014. febr. 11. 18:53

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!