Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Egyszerű múlt, befejezett múlt?

Egyszerű múlt, befejezett múlt?

Figyelt kérdés

Sziasztok ebben a feladatban szeretném a segítségetek kérni, hogy melyik igeidőt használjam? Nagyon sok múlik rajta, ha 90% felett sikerül..

I went to a school reunion last week. I (1)__ (be) very suprised -so many things (2)__ (change). They (3)__ (knock down) the old gymnasium, and the library (4) __ (disappear). I (5)__ (walk) slowly round the school. Everything (6)__(seem) much smaller, altough they (7) __ (build) some impressive new buildings. I (8) __ (met) lots of my old schools friends, too, and they (9) __ (not stay) the same either. Some of them (10) __ (move) to London, and most of them (11)__ (get) married. I (12) __ (talk) to the headmaster for a while - he (13)__ (not leave). He (14) __ (say) that he (15) __ (remember) every boy who (16) __ (attend) the school since he (17) __ (start) working there in 1978. But when I (18) __ (ask) him what my name was, he (19) __ (have to) confess that he (20) __ (forget) -that (21) __ (make) me realize that I (22) __ (change) too!

2014. nov. 16. 14:40
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:

"Nagyon sok múlik rajta, ha 90% felett sikerül.. "

Ja, csak ezt neked kellene megcsinálni, nem másoknak.

2014. nov. 16. 14:49
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
ellenőrzésképp gondoltam :)
2014. nov. 16. 14:50
 3/5 chtt ***** válasza:
66%
Írd ide, mit alkottál. Szerintem többen is rárepülünk. :)
2014. nov. 16. 17:06
 4/5 A kérdező kommentje:
I went to a school reunion last week. I was very suprised, so many things had changed. They had knocked down the old gymnasium, and the library had disappeared. I walked slowly round the school. Everything seemed much smaller, altough they had built impressive new buildings. I met lots of my old schools friends, too, and they didn't stay the same either. Some if them had moved to London, and most of them got married. I talked to the headmaster for a while he hadn't left. He said that he remembered every boy who attended the school since he had started working there in 1978. But whenvI asked him what my name was, he had to confess that he had forgotten that had made me realize that I had changed too! :)
2014. nov. 16. 19:36
 5/5 A kérdező kommentje:
valaki kérem segítseeeeen :(
2014. nov. 16. 20:37

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!