Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Egyszerű múlt+folyamatos múlt...

S.Iza kérdése:

Egyszerű múlt+folyamatos múlt (angol)?

Figyelt kérdés

A tanárnőnk kitalálta hogy mondjunk egy-egy mondatot a következőkről:

1.A berlini fal lebontása

2.A Beatles zenekar

3.Fehér Ház

4.A Seychelle-szigetek

5.Róma

6.Franciaország

Az egy-egy mondatban szerepelni kell egyszerű és folyamatos múltnak is!

Segítsetek! Egyedül nem megy! =)

A segítőkész válaszokat előre is köszönöm!

2014. dec. 3. 19:48
 1/1 anonim ***** válasza:

1. When they were preparing to start demolishing the wall, a small blue-eyed dragon appeared out of nowhere and ate every single one of them.

2. John Lennon wrote "Imagine no possessions", which might make us wonder if he was trying to say he is imagining communism.

3. Every president since John Adams lived in the White House and ruled from behind the desk in the Oval Office, but only the privileged few know, that when they were building the house, one of the workers used his gum to attach two bricks of paramount importance to each other and one day this may cause the sudden collapse of the building.

4. I have no idea where the Seychelle-islands are, but I remember that a few days back my friend Michelle asked: "What did you say?" while I was shouting nonsense into the wind, and if we read the second part of the name Michelle and the last word of her question plus we add a dash and islands to it, we can get the desired result.

5. I saw a documentary about Romans yesterday, and I remember that my cousin found the amount of homosexuality in it disturbing, so every time they were showing paintings and artwork depicting something related to that he turned his head away immediately.

6. A few years ago a well-based rumour started popping up among videogame-nerds saying French players are worse than any other group of gamers in terms of gameplay-mechanics and I wonder which game ended up being the cradle of this hearsay.

Remélem a tanárodba szorult valamennyi humorérzék :D

2014. dec. 8. 23:36

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!