Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Helyes ez így? (angol)

Helyes ez így? (angol)

Figyelt kérdés

[link]

Fogalmazást kellett írni egyik napról a másikra és felelünk belőle holnap. Ma adta fel, de suliban sem voltam egy verseny miatt. Ezért lenne fontos, hogy ne hibásan tanuljam meg.

Amit találtok benne hibát, leírjátok? Nagy segítség lenne... Előre is köszönöm.

2015. máj. 11. 20:34
1 2
 1/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Alig lehet latni telon. Gepeld ki es segitunk.
2015. máj. 11. 20:38
 2/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Nem lehet látni PC-n se. Írjad ki!
2015. máj. 11. 20:52
 3/14 A kérdező kommentje:

Summer

Hungary is in the temperate zöme, so there are 4 seasons: Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer. In Summer the weather usually warm or hot, the average temperature is high. My favorite season is Summer, because we don't have to go yo school. We can sleep a lot and relax, or go on holiday. I haven't been to the beach yet, but maybe in this Summer we'll go. In this season, we can wear lighter clothes, owing the weather. We wear T-shirts, tops, shorts, skirts, sandals, slippers etc. These clothes are convenient, so I like wear the most of them. When there is a heat wave, there is sweltering heat and there isn't a breath of air for days on end. This time be careful, because you can get sunstroke. Flowers like this weather conditions, so there are many flowers in Summer. For example: daisy, rose and primrose. People in family houses usually do the gardening and produce vegetables and fruits in their garden, for their own. For example: carrot, pepper, tomato, plum, grapes etc. I prefer the hone-made foods, than the shop ones.

Telefonról vagyok... Ha vannak elírások, elnézést

2015. máj. 11. 21:11
 4/14 anonim ***** válasza:

the weather IS ...

this summer: nem kell in

owing the weather furán hangzik. Because of the good weather

Nem convenient, az megfelelő, hanem comfortable

I like TO wear most of them Nincs névelő, ez nem melléknévfokozás

Be careful at this time

these weather conditions az többes szám

a virágokat tedd többes számba

for themselves (!)

a zöldségeket is. Az angol nem használ egyes számú megszámlálható konkrét főnevet névelő nélkül

home-made dishes inkább Shop helyett ready-made ones.

Egész jó, csak kisebb hibák vannak benne.

2015. máj. 11. 21:29
 5/14 anonim ***** válasza:
57%

Summer

Hungary is situated in the temperate climate zone, so that there are four seasons: Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer. In Summer the weather is usually warm or hot and the average temperature is high. My favorite season is Summer because we don't have to go to school. We can sleep a lot and relax, or go for a holiday. I haven't been to the beach yet, but maybe in this Summer we'll go. In this season, we can wear lighter clothes, owing to the weather. We wear T-shirts, tops, shorts, skirts, sandals, slippers etc. These clothes are convenient, so I like to wear most of them. When there is a heat wave, there is sweltering heat and there isn't a breath of air for days on end. This time you should be careful because you can easily get a sunstroke. Flowers prefer these weather conditions, so there are many flowers in the Summer. For example, daisy, rose and primrose. People in houses usually do gardening and produce vegetables and fruits in their garden for their own. For example, carrot, pepper, tomato, plum, grapes etc. I prefer home-made foods to those you find in shops.

A leggyakoribb hiba volt, hogy van the vagy nincs the.

2015. máj. 11. 21:32
 6/14 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm :)
2015. máj. 11. 22:35
 7/14 anonim ***** válasza:
Az 5. jócskán hibás, és nem írom le, mik a hibák, mert nem az a dolgom. De pl olyan, hogy for their own nincs, a so that célhatározót vezet be stb stb...
2015. máj. 11. 23:01
 8/14 anonim ***** válasza:
61%
bizony, az 5-os valasza nem igazan jo. Eloszor is minek irja nagy betuvel, h summer?? Ez nem nemet.. ezen kivul is van benne hiba rendesen. De gondolom, mar ugy is keso, nagyjabol most feleltet a tanar.. remeljuk meguszod! ;)
2015. máj. 12. 10:45
 9/14 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Hungary lies/is located in the temperate zone so it has 4 seasons : Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer. My favorite season is summer because we don`t have to go to school. We can sleep a lot and relax, or go on holiday. The weather is usually between warm and hot, the average temperature is high. People dress light wearing only T-shirts, tops, shorts, skirts, sandals, slippers etc. These clothes are convenient so I like/enjoy wearing most of them. This year I haven`t gone to the beach yet but I may make it there in the summer. When a heat wave hits the air gets sweaty and one can`t get a breath of fresh air for days on end. Caution is needed during these days because of the danger of getting sunstroke. As these weather conditions are ideal for flowers there are many kinds of flower blooming in the summer. For example: daisy, rose and primrose. Dwellers of family houses usually do gardening and produce vegetables and fruits of their own in their garden. For example: carrot, pepper, tomato, plum, grapes etc. I prefer home-made food to the ones from the shop.
2015. máj. 12. 11:59
 10/14 anonim ***** válasza:
es meg: az evszakokat nem javitottam ki, de nem nagy betuvel vannak.. es figyelj ra, h a "haven`t been to" szerkezet azt jelenti, h valahol meg soha nem voltal, ezert javitottam "gone"-ra.
2015. máj. 12. 12:05
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!