Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Valaki letudná ellenőrizni,...

Anett534 kérdése:

Valaki letudná ellenőrizni, hogy jó -e ez így esetleg kijavítani a hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés

I'm just writting because I have heard from you a long time ago. I still live with my parents. I live in a flat. The house has three rooms , kitchen, bathroom living room, garage and a big garden.

First, in my spare time I more important thing in learning English because I would like to put down the exam next summer. I usually train five times a week or If I haven'traning then I'm going to run afternoon or late in the afternoon. I don't like running morning or early afternoon because the weather is too hot and sunny. I thought that invite cfor you our my flat next summer. I have figure out that spend out we free time, for example we go to the cinema and I already know is which movie to watch I thing Star Wars 8. I just waiting that I will see this film. I hope you thing like that too, and we go to the shopping I will show you the city.

I hope to see you next summer. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Take care!

#nyelvtanulás #angol #fordítás #baráti angol levél
2016. júl. 12. 16:09
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm just writing because I haven't heard from you a long time. I still live with my parents. I live in a house -(flat=lakas, most lakasban vagy hazban elsz, a szovegbol hazra tippelek)-, which has three rooms , kitchen, bathroom living room, garage and a big garden.

First, in my spare time the most important thing is learning English because I would like to pass the exam next summer. Usually I train five times a week or if I haven't tranined, then I'm going to run in afternoon or late in the afternoon. I don't like running in the morning or early afternoon because the weather is too hot and sunny. I thought about to invite you to my place (de tényleg most ház vagy lakás?) next summer. I have figured out what we could do in our freetime, for example we could go to the cinema and I already know is which movie to watch, I think it will be/it could be (lesz/lehet) Star Wars 8. I just can't wait to see this movie. I hope you think alike too, furthermore/other than that/moreover (szótárazd ki és válassz kedvedre) we could go to shopping, I will show you around the city.

I hope to see you next summer. I'm looking forward to see you again.

Take care!

2016. júl. 12. 16:34
 2/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm!! :)
2016. júl. 13. 15:57
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm looking forward to seeing...

Ez volt a jó, a to itt nem az infinitív to-ja.

2016. júl. 14. 15:46

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!