Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Segítene valaki le ellenőrizni?

Anett534 kérdése:

Segítene valaki le ellenőrizni?

Figyelt kérdés

I'm just writting that I'd like invite you to my hause next week. I enjoying the summer and very hot weather so I just want to say that you shouldn't warm clothing yourself. I think of that jacket, boots, cap. You should bring shorts, polo ans swimsuit because I some programs figure out. I was thinking we could go the beach but I think other programs for example I will show you the city. I lovely the place my best favourite place the smallmountain and we will climb to the top we see the full city. I will take you to my favourite restaurant I think you should to taste local speciality the fish and chips very delicious, I lovely.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes!

2016. szept. 4. 21:19
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm writing to you because I'd like to invite you to my house for next week.

I enjoy the summer season and the very hot weather. I just want to advise you that you shouldn't bring warm clothing. I'm thinking of jacket, boots, cap. You should bring shorts, polo and swimsuit because some of the programs I'm thinking of could include going to the beach. I would like to show you the city as well. My favourite place is a small mountain. We could climb to the top and have a full view of the city. I will take you to my favourite restaurant too. I think you should taste the local speciality, fish and chips, delicious, I love it. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. 

Best Wishes,

XY

2016. szept. 4. 23:40
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:

I'm writing to you because I'd like to invite you to my house for next week.

I'm enjoying the summer season and the very hot weather. I just want to advise you that you shouldn't bring warm clothing. I'm thinking of jacket, boots, cap. You should bring shorts, polo and swimsuit because some of the programs I'm thinking of could include going to the beach. I would like to show you the city as well. My favourite place is a small hill. If you feel like it, we can climb to the top and have a full view of the city. I can take you to my favourite restaurant too. I think you should taste the local speciality, which is fish and chips. It's really delicious. I love it.Write me soon.

Best wishes,

Bela

2016. szept. 4. 23:55
 3/3 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm! :)
2016. szept. 5. 12:07

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!