Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Segítene valaki példamondatokk...

Segítene valaki példamondatokkal vagy valamivel? Légyszíves

Figyelt kérdés

You are planning to visit Havasu Falls and you want to stay at a hotel where your friend recently stayed. Write an e-mail to your friend asking for more information about the hotel. Ask about:

view

facilities

prices

2017. jan. 8. 17:15
 1/6 anonim ***** válasza:
100%

Hi …,

I have great news!

As you know, I love adventures, getting to places that are just a little bit out of the way. Considering all of these, I think you will not be surprised to read I have decided on my next trip. I am going to Havasu Falls, that's right, in the Grand Canyon, Arizona.

I know you have been there last summer. I remember your excitement, before and after your trip. Seeing that you have experienced this wonderful place, I would like to ask you for some advice. It's true, I have and can read up on the Internet for more than the brochures offer but I would like to hear from somebody with first-hand experience.

Getting there will be a long haul. I'll either fly into Las Vegas or Phoenix.

From there, it's a 3-5 hours drive then a long hike of about 10 miles.

Accommodation needs to be pre-booked either in the camping ground or the Supai Lodge.

I know you have stayed at the lodge, so my questions are regarding the view from here, as well as the available facilities. Do they offer single rooms with own bathroom? Are there any cooking facilities for guests? Was the accommodation comfortable, clean and homely? Which part of the lodge would you recommend to book, where would I have the best view of this breathtaking natural wonder?

Now, about the nitty-gritty part. The price of my week-long stay. Would you be able to give me a loose estimate of hotel price, food, essentials, ground fees and probable extra expenses?

According to your calculations, how much can I expect to pay for car rental to drive to the trailhead from Las Vegas? Would you recommend a particular car rental company?

I would so much appreciate some guidance regarding this getaway, when you have some free time.

Regards,

2017. jan. 9. 12:16
 2/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen!!
2017. jan. 13. 12:00
 3/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Kérhetnék esetleg egy kicsivel rövidebbet és egyszerübbet mert 10.osztályba kell és nem hinnék el h ezt én írtam
2017. jan. 13. 12:12
 4/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Hi …,

I have great news!

You know I love adventures, so I think you will not be surprised to read I am going to see the Havasu Falls, in the Grand Canyon, Arizona.

I know you have been there last summer. I remember your excitement, before and after your trip. I would like to ask you for some advice, because you have first-hand experience.

Accommodation needs to be pre-booked either in the camping ground or the Supai Lodge.

I know you have stayed at the lodge, so my questions are regarding the view from here, as well as the available facilities. Do they offer single rooms with own bathroom? Are there any cooking facilities for guests? Was the accommodation comfortable, clean and homely? Which part of the lodge would you recommend to book, where would I have the best view?

Now, about the price of my week-long stay. Would you be able to give me an estimate of hotel price, food, essentials, ground fees and probable extra expenses?

How much can I expect to pay for car rental to drive to the trailhead from Las Vegas? Would you recommend a particular car rental company?

I would appreciate some guidance regarding this hiking tour, when you have some free time.

Regards,

2017. jan. 15. 03:57
 5/6 anonim ***** válasza:

Hi …,

I have great news!

As you know, I love adventures and I think you will not be surprised to read that I am going to Havasu Falls, in the Grand Canyon, Arizona.

I know you have been there last summer. I remember your excitement, before and after your trip. I would like to ask you for some advice because you have first-hand experience.

I know you have stayed at the lodge, so my questions are regarding the view from here, as well as the available facilities. Do they offer single rooms with own bathroom? Are there any cooking facilities for guests? Was the accommodation comfortable, clean and homely? Which part of the lodge has the best view?

About the price of my week-long stay. Would you be able to give me an estimate of hotel price, food, essentials, ground fees and probable extra expenses?

How much can I expect to pay for car rental from Las Vegas? Would you recommend a particular car rental company?

I would appreciate some guidance regarding this hiking tour, when you have some free time.

Regards,

2017. jan. 15. 04:01
 6/6 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen:))
2017. jan. 15. 14:14

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!