Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Segítene egy JOBB angolos pár...

Segítene egy JOBB angolos pár mondattal, ha megkérem?

Figyelt kérdés

If only we'd met somewhere else before. You'd have had a wonderful time as I wooed you.

I'd have really been foolish. I feel foolish enough now, but then I would have spent sleepless nights,

bought flowers to lay at your feet, flowers I couldn't

possibly have afforded. I'd have been over meticulous

with you in taxicabs, knowing, of course, you're

not that kind of girl. At first, I think my dog-like devotion would have made you pity me a little.

Then my fatal charm would have snuck up on you, and before you knew it, you'd be mine in some dingy little French restaurant where the wine wasn't too bad.

But with all that's happening, I don't have to be

ridiculous for you to love me. There's no time.

Out there this second, a torpedo may be spinning its way toward us and you've no time, either. I think when you knew me, you'd love me, but there's no time. Don't you see, we haven't got a second to waste.

Előre is köszönöm!

2017. máj. 8. 21:43
 1/5 anonim ***** válasza:
50%

If only we'd met somewhere else before.

If only we met somewhere else before.

You'd have had a wonderful time as I wooed you.

You had a wonderful time when I was wooing you.

You'd have a wonderful time when was wooing you.

I'd have really been foolish.

I've really been foolish.

I feel foolish enough now, but then I would have spent sleepless nights,

bought flowers to lay at your feet, flowers I couldn't

possibly have afforded.

And I feel foolish enough now. But then I'd spend sleepless nights,

bought flowers to lay at your feet; flowers I couldn't possibly have afforded.

I'd have been over meticulous with you in taxicabs, knowing, of course, you're

not that kind of girl.

I was over-meticulous with you in taxicabs, knowing, of course, you were not that kind of girl.

At first, I think my dog-like devotion would have made you pity me a little.

At first, I think, my dog-like devotion made you pity me a little.

Then my fatal charm would have snuck up on you, and before you knew it, you'd be mine in some dingy little French restaurant where the wine wasn't too bad.

Then my fatal charm snuck up on you. And before you knew it, you'd be mine in some dingy little French restaurant where the wine wasn't too bad.

But with all that's happening, I don't have to be ridiculous for you to love me. There's no time.

But, by all that's happening, I don't have to be ridiculous for you to love me. There's no time.

Out there this second, a torpedo may be spinning its way toward us and you've no time, either.

Out there, this second, a torpedo may be spinning its way toward us and you've no time, either.

I think when you knew me, you'd love me, but there's no time.

I bet, when you know me, you'll love me. But there's no time.

Don't you see, we haven't got a second to waste.

Don't you see we haven't got a second to waste.

2017. máj. 8. 23:46
 2/5 A kérdező kommentje:
Úgy értettem, magyarra fordítással.
2017. máj. 8. 23:58
 3/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Hát ezt nagyon nehéz lesz lefordítani úgy, hogy tükrözze mit akart kifejezni vele a szerző, mert az összes mondat hibás.
2018. ápr. 25. 16:44
 4/5 anonim ***** válasza:

Szerintem az eredeti szöveg is elég jó.

- Fölösleges volt belebénázni !

2018. ápr. 25. 21:06
 5/5 anonim ***** válasza:
Az egesz eredeti szoveg felteteles modban van irva. Kar volt atirni, semmi baj vele.
2018. ápr. 26. 00:46

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!