Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Tudnátok segíteni, és kijavíta...

Em.S kérdése:

Tudnátok segíteni, és kijavítani a hibákat?

Figyelt kérdés

Dear XY,

I am writing this letter, to tell you about my previous month.

In my opinon, summer is the best season. Schools are closed and in the break we can stay up late or wake up whenever we want to. We have stress free, relaxing and fun days. We do not have to do anything like projects or homework so we are totally free for two and a half months. But this summer, it is a little different for me. We got a puppy in February, so now he is becoming an adult dog and this period is usually hard for the owners. I have to pay lots of attention for him, he challenges me daily. So this year, I am not fully free. Sometimes I want to go out but I have to stay home because of him. But the problems which he causes, worth it because I love him, and of course I have days when I had nothing to do.

In early summer, I spent my time in Budapest with my friends and my sister. We went to the city centre, to cinema, to shopping and had sleepovers. Once we visited the Zoo and had picnic in Chain Bridge. No matter what we do, we always enjoy ourselves together.

I was at our weekend house a lot as well. I invited my friends there for two weeks. The weather was awful in the first days but then it got pleasenter. We swam in the Lake Balaton and in the swiming pool, we made new friends, rode bikes and learn have to skate. On the last weekend of July my sister had a birthday pary where all of our friends were there. It was amazing, one of the best memories in summer yet.

I was not always surrounded by people. When I was by myself I read a book, watched series, or just enjoyed summer atmosphere. I love when the birds singing, beautiful coloured flowers, the voice of the owls and walking on the beach when the sun goes down.

I hope you also have a wonderful break, and you can enjoy your time. Fortunately, there is a whole month left.

Best wishes, XY

2018. júl. 31. 13:21
 1/2 anonim ***** válasza:

We do not have to do anything, such as, projects or homework, so we are totally free for two and a half months. Although this summer, it is a little different for me. We got a puppy in February, and now he is becoming a grown-up dog and this period is usually hard for the owners. I have to pay close attention to him, he challenges me daily. So this year, I am not fully free. Sometimes I want to go out but I have to stay home because of him. But the problems which he causes, are worth it because I love him, and of course I have days when I have nothing to do.

In early summer, I spent my time in Budapest with my friends and my sister. We went to the City Centre, to the cinema, shopping and had sleepovers. Once we visited the Zoo and had picnic on the Chain Bridge. No matter what we do, we always enjoy ourselves together.

I was at our weekend house often as well. I invited my friends there for two weeks. The weather was awful in the first few days but then it got pleasanter. We swam in Lake Balaton and in the swiming pool. We made new friends, rode bikes and learnt have to ice/roller skate. On the last weekend of July my sister had a birthday pary where all of our friends were present. It was amazing, one of the best memories of summer yet.

I was not always in the company of people. When I was by myself I read a book, watched TV serials or just enjoyed the summer atmosphere. I love when the birds are singing, the beautiful coloured flowers, the sounds of the owls and walking on the beach when the sun goes down.

I hope you are also having a wonderful break, and you are enjoying the vacation too. Fortunately, there is a whole month left.

2018. júl. 31. 15:25
 2/2 A kérdező kommentje:
köszönöm szépen
2018. júl. 31. 16:25

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!