Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angol fogalmazás-valaki lenne...

Angol fogalmazás-valaki lenne olyan kedves és kijavítaná?

Figyelt kérdés
Sziasztok! Írtam egy fogalmazást gyakorlásképp, de valószínűleg nyelvtanilag nem helyes mondatok. Valaki lenne olyan kedves és kijavítaná? A téma: kedvenc ünnep+hogyan telik egy átlagos vasárnapod? My favourite holiday is Easter. I know, everybody says that the Christmas is the best and the most beautiful holiday with the falling snowflakes and the Christmas tree. And it’s the holiday of love. And yes, this day also touches me. But my favourite is Easter. Because of this event is equally important as Christmas. We celebrate the Resurrection. And we have to say, that we have an amazing custom in Hungary, which is different like in the other countries. On Easter Monday, the boys go to sprinkle girls and women. And in exchange for, the boys get painted eggs and cakes, In England, the parents usually have an Easter egg hunt for children. They hide eggs in the garden and kids have to find them. I really love that this time the weather is pleasant and in lots of zoos can we meet with rabbits, goats, chickens, sheeps, in nutshell the symbols of Easter. An average Saturday in my family is’t so exciting. In the morning my father makes our breakfast, which is scrambled eggs or french toast. Meanwhile, we eat and watching TV. After I go to my rabbits and I feed them. My mother cookes always the luch: a luch, a meat with garnish and the inevitable cakes. On this day we talk a lot with each other about school and maybe TV programms. We spend the evenings with watching detective storys. Előre is nagyon szépen köszönöm!

2018. szept. 15. 11:01
1 2
 1/18 anonim ***** válasza:
37%

- a Christmas elé nem írnék "the"-t.

- Because of -ból nem kell oda az of ("because of" után nem mondat jön, csak főnév, pl. Because of the rain, we stayed home - Because it was raining, we stayed home.)

- inkább úgy írnám, hogy "which is different from the ones in other countries."

- "in lots of zoos WE CAN meet" sima szórend, a can we inkább németes :D

- isn't szerintem csak gépelés, hogy kimaradt az n

- we are eating, mert folyamatos

- cookes, lunch, TV programs

- meg nem tudom hogy milyen stílusúnak írtad a gyakorlót, ez ilyen informális, baráti szerintem. Az ilyen "and yes" és "in a nutshell"-eket én nem használnék fogalmazásokban, csak élőbeszédben.

Talán lehetne más kötőszavakat and helyett: Firstly, we celebrate the Resurrection; Furthermore/Moreover/In additon, we have an amazing custom... És a végére írnék valamilyen összefoglaló/befejező mondatot (All in all, Easter is a very important event for me, I always look forward to it.)

Én ezeket vettem észre így elsőre, bár nem biztos, hogy a javításaim is jók.

2018. szept. 15. 11:21
 2/18 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm! Direkt írtam így, hogy élő nyelvben használatos szavak, szószerkezetek...stb. vannak benne. De köszönöm, nagyon hasznos volt a válaszod! :)
2018. szept. 15. 11:41
 3/18 anonim ***** válasza:

De a zoo hogy jon ide?

Van benne tobb hiba mint amit #1 kijavitott

In many zoos, we can see/visit rabbits etc.

the boys sprinkle the girls... na de mivel? Mert Igy akar pisi is lehet annak aki nem tudja.

2018. szept. 15. 11:58
 4/18 anonim ***** válasza:
A sprinkle helyett inkabb: spray/squirt a few drops of perfume on the girls, ladies hair.
2018. szept. 15. 12:00
 5/18 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm! A "srinkle" kifejetést egy angol könyvben találtam, ahol nem volt leírva, hogy mivel (kölnivel..stb.). Így, nem is gondoltam, hogy hibás lenne.
2018. szept. 15. 12:12
 6/18 anonim ***** válasza:
37%

A sprinkle szóval nincs baj.

My favourite holiday is Easter. I know, everybody says that Christmas is the best and the most beautiful holiday with the falling snowflakes and the Christmas tree and because it’s also the holiday of love. I agree, that day also touches me, but my favourite one is Easter, because in my opinion, Easter is equally as important as Christmas. In Easter, we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Our Easter traditions are unique and different from the English speaking countries. On Easter Monday, all boys and men get togeter to visit their female relatives and close friends to sprinkle some cologne or water in their hair, for which they get painted eggs and cakes in return. In England, parents usually have an Easter egg hunt for children, during which they hide eggs in their garden, and the children have to go find them. I really love that at this time of the year the weather is alreary nice and I like how there's a chance in zoos for children to let them pet animals such as rabbits, goats, chicken and sheeps, which all symbolize Easter.

An average Saturday in my family isn’t so exciting. In the morning, my father makes us breakfast, which is either scrambled eggs or french toast. During breakfast, we watch TV. After that, I go to my rabbits to feed them. It's my mother who usually makes the lunch. As main dish, we usually have some kind of meat with garnish which then follows some cake that we absolutely can't miss. On this day we also talk a lot with each other about things such as school and TV programmes. Finally, we spend the evenings watching detective shows.

2018. szept. 15. 14:47
 7/18 A kérdező kommentje:
Nagyon szépen köszönöm! Kedves tőled, hogy ilyen szépen leírtad. :)
2018. szept. 15. 16:16
 8/18 anonim ***** válasza:
100%
...which then follows some cake?
2018. szept. 15. 18:50
 9/18 anonim ***** válasza:
And in exchange for, itt csak akkor kell a For ha után a teszed hogy miért cserébe. Pl in exchange for the information - Az információért cserébe. Ha nincs ott a főnév a kifejezés után, akkor csak in exchange.
2018. szept. 19. 07:30
 10/18 anonim ***** válasza:
0%

"which then follows some cake?"

Igen. "Amit aztán süti követ"

Ezzel mi a baj?

2018. szept. 19. 15:11
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!