Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Angolt kedvelők, jól beszélők!...

Angolt kedvelők, jól beszélők! Kijavítanátok a fogalmazásomat?

Figyelt kérdés

Akinek van kedve és ideje, az kijavítaná ezt a fogalmazást? Nyelvvizsgára készülök. A témája a barátok és a kommunikáció. Előre is köszönöm szépen!

While we can not choose our family, we can choose our friends. I'm very a lucky person, because I have 2 true friends. In my opinion, friendships are very important our life. Humans are socail creatures. Of course, besides my 2 friends, I have pallies too. I often hang out with my friends at the weekends. Both of them, were my classmates at primary school. Unfortunatelly, we don't live in the same village. X. live in A. and Y. live in B. My pallies are my classmates, so we talks during the breaks and sometimes after school. We always talk about the currect issues.

What are those caracteristics that make a person a good friend? For me the most important inner qualities are honesty and helpfullness. They have to be talkative (like me), energetic, open-minded people with a sense of humour. It's also essential that the intellectual and emotional intelligences have to be at the same level. Some people choose friends in connection with their hobbies or have a common interests. We are also interested in good moves and books. Not negligilbe that fact, the friends have to be in the same age, but it's not necessary. Trustfulness is fundamental in any relationship, including friendship. What is more when i tell my friend something important or secret, i want to be sure that he will not tell anybody. We need friends not only when we happy but also when we upset. A good friend have to be with you when you fail on an exam, when you lost a relative, when you run out of money or just you have bad moments.

Unfortunatelly, we saw in many cases, that bad friends can cause bad impact on their friends, for example smoking, using drogs...and so on.

To sum up, life is easier and mare enjoyable to live with good friends.

In today's world, the means of communication are varied .Nowadays we can’t live without this things for example mobile phone which you can use anytime and anywhere and of course you can be reached anytime and anywhere as well. You can use PC and Internet so you can send letters with the e-mail system. You can keep contact with your friends and relatives anytime. A few years ago, the face-to face communication was the only means of communication. But not the only one, writing letter was also world-wide. People knew only a few kinds of communication. They could send their message from one place to another by smoke signals, for examples american indians. Our world is very huge and sending a message from America to Asia a hundred years ago was nearly impossible or it took a lot of time. Nowadays, we don't write letters, because they are time-consuming and slowly. Instant messaging is faster, we don't need to waite for the homing pigeon or the postman. When the radio and television were invented, it was a good opportunity to extend the mass communication. The second and the biggest boom started in 1960s when the first communication satellite was launched into orbit.

There are 4 main media: Newspapers, TV, Radio and the Internet. Newspapers are the oldest of mass media. It has been there from the end of the 17th century. They are not flexible because when something happens we can´t read about it until the next day. Nowadays, we reas newspapers on the Internet. Today´s people take this as an ordinary thing and we nearly can´t live without it. The media are very important for us.

2018. okt. 7. 15:39
1 2
 1/12 anonim ***** válasza:
85%

Az első mondatban ne legyen 2x a choose, keress egy szinonímát helyette.

-I'm a very lucky person az I'm very a lucky person helyett,

-important in our lives

-social (bár az egész mondat felesleges)

-fogalmam sincs mi az a pallies, ha a pally szót akartad többesszámba tenni az elég nagy hiba, mert a pally egy melléknév

-unfortunately

-X és Y liveS mert E/3

-we talk

-characteristic

-helpfulness

Csak eddig olvastam, és ezt is csak átfutottam, úgyhogy lehet hogy mások még találnak benne hibát.

2018. okt. 7. 16:35
 2/12 A kérdező kommentje:
Köszönöm szépen! Milyen szót lehet használni a "haver" szóra, ami brit angol?
2018. okt. 7. 18:57
 3/12 anonim ***** válasza:
56%
Attól függ fiú vagy lány az illető. Lányok inkább csak simán girl/sister, fiúknál meg lehet buddy/mate/lad/pal. Amúgy közben kapcsoltam, hogy a pally az valószínűseg ally akart lenni, viszont az sem lenne jó, mert az inkább szövetséges, olyan valaki aki tűzön-vizen átmegy a másikért. Holnap ha nem felejtem el akkor átnézem a folytatást is, meg ha kell akkor segítek még privátban ha van más tételed is.
2018. okt. 7. 19:50
 4/12 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
Nem, gondolom, te se dolgozol ingyen.
2018. okt. 7. 20:46
 5/12 A kérdező kommentje:
Oda van írva, hogy akinek van kedves és ideje. Nem kötelező válaszolni.
2018. okt. 7. 20:49
 6/12 anonim ***** válasza:
87%
Nem vagyok nyelvtanár így nem dolgozom sehogy sem. Az, hogy elolvasok 3-4 tételt és leírom benne a hibákat nem gondolom hogy nagy teljesítmény, nekem is segített amikor anno kijavítottak, meg is lett az eredménye, és szívesen is csinálom.
2018. okt. 7. 21:01
 7/12 anonim ***** válasza:
50%

Szia!

Én sem mentem végig az egészen, és nem is ígérem, hogy nem siklok el valami hiba felett, illetve lehet, hogy a javításom sem feltétlen jó, bocsi.

--My pallies are my classmates, so we talk during the breaks... /nem kell 's', T/1 van/

- currentre gondoltál?

- Some people choose their hobbies... have common interests /nem kell az a névelő/

- *negligible, bár ez go gondolom ez csak félre ütés.

- What is more... something important or A secret, I want to be sure that he will not tell it to anybody.

- We need friends not only when we are happy but when we are upset.

- A good friend has to be with you...

- using drugs

- őszintén a sum upos mondatot nem igen értettem. Hagyd ki belőle a to live withet és úgy szerintem okés lesz.

Eddig jutottam. Illetve még pont a legutolsó mondatra pillantpttam rá, ami szerintem is az are helyett.:)

Remélem tudtam valamit segíteni.:)

2018. okt. 7. 23:17
 8/12 A kérdező kommentje:
Mindenkinek köszönöm szépen a válaszát! Átnézem és javítom! :)
2018. okt. 8. 08:08
 9/12 anonim ***** válasza:

...was the only... ...not the only... Nincs itt némi ellentmondás?

For example a kifejezés, American és Indian is nagybetű (én azt a mondatvéget átírnám).

Slow az, nem slowly.

Felhívnám figyelmedet, hogy 1879-re már Új-Zélandról is lehetett táviratot küldeni akár az USA-ba.

2018. okt. 8. 10:32
 10/12 anonim ***** válasza:

While we cannot choose our family, we can choose our friends.

I'm a very lucky person because I have two true friends. I believe, friendships are very important in our lives. Humans are social creatures. Naturally, besides my two friends, I have a number of acquaintances too. I often hang out with my friends at the weekends. Both of my best friends were my classmates at primary school. Unfortunately, we don't live in the same village. X. lives in A. and Y. lives in B. My other pals are my classmates, so we talk during the breaks and sometimes after school. We always talk about our current interests.

What are the characteristics that make a person a good friend? For me the most important inner qualities are honesty and helpfulness. They have to be outgoing/easy to talk to, (like me) energetic, open-minded people with a sense of great humour. It's also essential that our intellect and emotional skills should be at a similar level. Some people choose friends according to their hobbies or common interests. We also seem to like similar good movies and books. Not to neglect the fact that friends should be in the same age group but not always necessarily so. Mutual trust is fundamental in any relationship, including friendship. When I share something important or confidential, I have to be certain that it will not be repeated to anyone else. We need friends not only when we are happy but also when we are down or upset. A good friend should support you when you fail an exam, when you lose a relative, when you're low on money or just having a bad run.

Unfortunately, we've seen in many cases, that unfit friends can be bad influences on their friends, for example smoking, using drugs and so on.

To sum it all up, life is easier and more enjoyable when sharing it with good friends.

In today's world, the means of communication are varied .Nowadays we can’t live without some things, for example, mobile phones, which you can use anytime and anywhere and in turn, can be reached anytime and anywhere as well. One can also use a PC and Internet to send and receive email, electronic letters. You can keep in contact with friends and relatives anytime of the day. A few years ago, the face-to face communication was the only available means of communication. Although, not the only one, writing letters by hand and sending them locally or world-wide by (snail)post was also another one.

A long time ago, people knew of only a few types of communications. They could send their messages from one place to another by smoke signals, for example, the American Indians. The Globe is huge and sending a message from America to Asia a hundred years ago was nearly impossible or it took a long time to arrive. Lately, we don't write letters any more because it is time-consuming and conventional postal services are slow. Instant messaging is faster, we don't need to wait for the pigeon post or the postman.

When radio and television were invented, it was a good opportunity to extend the mass communication. The second and the biggest boom started in 1960's, when the first communication satellite was launched into orbit.

There are four main types of media: Newspapers, TV, Radio and the Internet. Newspapers are the oldest of the diversified media. It has been available since the end of the 17th century. They are not instant news because when news breaks out, we can´t read about it until the papers are printed, edited and delivered. Today, most of the newspaper are available on the Internet. People who are up-to-date with modern technologies, take this as an ordinary thing and for granted. It is almost, as we could not live without it.

The variety of outlets of mass communication seem to be very important and greatly embraced by the 21st century.

Nowdays - tobbszor kijavitottam mar, irtam helyette szinonimat. Hagyd ezt, csak neha-neha hasznald.

Because elott nincs vesszo - ezt is mar tobbszor kijavitottam neked.

Pallies - ismerosoket akartal irni, ertem, de eletemben nem hallottam, habar benne van a szotarban. Inkabb acquaintances

10 alatti szamokat kiirjuk betukkel.

Current issues- ugye nem politizaltok szunetben a sulis haverokkal? Szoval, inkabb - current/relevant interests.

Talkative - dumas helyett, itt inkabb outgoing.

Unfortunately - Ezt meg mindig ugyanolyan hibasan irod, mint az elmult ket fogalmazasaidban.

2018. okt. 8. 10:42
1 2

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!