Kezdőoldal » Közoktatás, tanfolyamok » Nyelvtanulás » Ebben az angol szövegben...

Ebben az angol szövegben rendben van a helyesírás?

Figyelt kérdés
What I have learned from the task that each country has a different culture. Feelings about my assignment is very different, because when we did the video I was happy and I thought we did a good solve, I thought the business part also managed to get it in the video, but we didn't accomplish the task when I found out this, I was sad and disappointed because I was expecting it to be good and well-managed to solve the task. I liked it the task, because I really love video editing and the task's theme was interesting I'm was sad that we do not succeed in solving the task, as I should have, but it was a very good example to I learned of the task several times to I need to read the questions and if I don't understand something, I need to ask my question from my teacher. I can't really say that I didn't like. I think Jan’na and I could still fix it in the video if we should put somewhere to the business part. I think if one more time should do this task, then all the conditions would be appropriate.

2019. máj. 2. 02:21
 1/3 anonim ***** válasza:
72%

What I have learned from the task IS that each country has a different culture. Feelings about my assignment ARE very different, because when we did the video I was happy and I thought we SOLVED IT WELL/ DID A GOOD JOB, I thought !!! the business part also managed to get it in the video, but we didn't accomplish the task when I found out this, I was sad and disappointed because I was expecting it to be good and well-managed to solve the task.!!! I liked (IT) the task, because I really love video editing and the THEME OF THE TASK was interesting I WAS sad that we DID not succeed in solving the task, as WE should have, but it was a very good LESSON THAT I need to read the questions and if I don't understand something, I need to ask my question from my teacher. I can't really say that I didn't like IT. I think Jan’na and I could still fix it in the video if !!!! we should put somewhere to the business part!!!. I think if I SHOULD DO THIS TASK one more time ,(THEN) all the conditions would be appropriate.

Kijavítottam. A javítások nagy betűvel vannak. A zárójelesek olyan szavak, amiket beleírtál, de nem kellenek. Van két rész, amit felkiáltójelek közé zártam (!!!) - ez azt jelenti, hogy halvány lila segédmotoros gőzöm sincs arról, hogy mit jelent, amit írtál, így kijavítani sem tudom.

Segített volna, ha tudom előre, miről szól pontosan a szöveg, vagy pl egy magyar fordítás, de ennyit tudtam csinálni vele.

2019. máj. 2. 06:01
 2/3 anonim ***** válasza:
0%
What I have learned from the task IS that each country has a different culture. MY feelings have changed somewhat over the course of completing the assignment of video editing because when we were working on the video I was happy and I thought we SOLVED IT WELL/ DID A GOOD JOB, I thought we also managed to include the business part in the video but it seems we didn't accomplish that part of required work after all. When I realised this, I was sad and disappointed because I was expecting our efforts to be good and well presented. I enjoyed doing the work set out for us, as I truly love video editing and the THEME OF THE subject was interesting too, at the same time I was also sad that we DID not succeed in solving the task, as WE should have but it was a very good LESSON to learn THAT I need to read the questions and if I don't understand any of the instructions, I should ask for extra explanation from my teacher. I can't honestly say that I didn’t like our final product though.I think Jan’na and I could still improve the video if we could fit in the business segment somewhere. I believe if I was asked again to do this assignment, then I could complete it according to all the requirements.
2019. máj. 2. 10:41
 3/3 anonim ***** válasza:
Rendben
2019. dec. 5. 00:21

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!