Kezdőoldal » Kultúra és közösség » Nyelvek » Ez a szöveg helyes így angolul?

Ez a szöveg helyes így angolul?

Figyelt kérdés

Ékszereket adok majd el egy külföldi oldalon és ott lesz a profilom. Ha bármi javaslatod van még szívesen veszem.

Hello! My name is XY. I am a self-taught jewelry maker, living and creating in Hungary, Europe in a small village, where I was born and raised. I have always enjoyed being creative and have dabbled in a little bit of most crafts.

I started to make jewelry in 2010 December. I want to go the University of Art next year.

I want to learn more about jewelry making, so I can't wait to learn more techniques and improve myself.

Each piece of jewelry is handmade by me and each piece is unique in some way. It's an amazing treasures what jewelry can add to our lives.

Browse around for yourself or a gift for someone else.

Hope you find something you like!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

2011. júl. 29. 16:31
 1/7 anonim ***** válasza:
A probléma az hogy a helységneveket,országneveket,kontinens neveket nem teszik ki előre az angolok, se az amerikaiak. A helyes második mondat így hangzik: I am a self-taught jewelry maker who living and creating in a small village, where I was born and raised. This village is in Hungary.
2011. júl. 29. 16:49
 2/7 anonim válasza:

"It's an amazing treasure(s) what jewelry can add to our lives."

Tudom, apróság.

2011. júl. 29. 20:46
 3/7 anonim ***** válasza:

3 evi London es tobb mint 8 ev usa utan (egy Cambridge vizsgaval valahol a fijok aljaban) a velemenyem a kovetkezo:

Az elso (living and creating) mondattal semmi gond.

- A honap nevet az evszam ele tedd: ... make jewelry in December, 2010.

- I want to go to the University... ("to" kimaradt)

- ... more about jewelry making and I can't wait to learn... (nem "so")

- It's an amazing utana a treasure ne legyen tobbesszamban! It's an amazing treasure what jewelry... (ja igen ezt az elozo is irta mar)

- Browse through (nem "around")

- ... yourself or for a gift for someone else (kell a "for" a gift ele)

Elkuldod a linket? Szivesen megneznem mit csinalsz.

2011. júl. 29. 21:56
 4/7 A kérdező kommentje:

Köszönöm mind hármótoknak. Javítottam a hibákat.

Szívesen megmutatnám őket, de nem szeretném ide kiírni.

Ha valaki szeretné annak elküldöm a linket.

Ha unatkoztok, akkor ezt is átnéznétek. Tényleg csak akkor, ha nincs jobb dolgotok. :)

Welcome

Welcome to my shop!

All items here are designed and handmade by me. In my work I use copper wire and usually gemstones.

I appreciate your interest in my store. I know there are many choices for handcrafted jewelry on Etsy. If you would like me to make a custom piece I would be more than happy to. My goal is for all people to enjoy my jewels.

Payment

I only accept PayPal. Paypal is my preffered form of payment, it gives the buyer protection on their purchases. From Hungarian buyers i can accept bank transfer is also possible.

I cancel all those sales which are not paid within 5 days.

ShippingI ship every item within 1-3 business days, but if I am unable to do this I will let you know.

I ship to the adress in your Etsy Account, if you need the item to be shipped to another address or person, please let me know.

I use Priority registered mail and it takes about 5 working days for Europe, about 10 to 12 working days for US and other countries, and 1-2 working days to Hungary.

I ship all items gift wrapped either in a little craft gift boksz or safety wrapped in paper, then I use bubble envelope.

Refunds and Exchanges

I guarantee all of my work, if you are unhappy with your purchase upon arrival, please contact me within 48 hours. Please contact me if you need anything repaired. It is the customer's responsibility to pay for shipping costs in case of a repair. Contact me and I will do my best to make you a happy customer.

If you are not satisfied with a piece you can return it within 5 days of receiving it, in this original condition. Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and your refund will include your purchase price. Please email me first with your intend to return.

Additional Policies and FAQs

Please contact me before leaving a neutral or negative feedback because I will try my best to work something out with you.

If you have any questions or concerns about these policies please let me know and I will be happy to explain further.

2011. júl. 31. 15:37
 5/7 anonim ***** válasza:

Egy-ket aprosag:

3. mondatot en inkabb igy:

I use copper wire and mostly gemstones in my work.

Buyers located in Hungary may also use bank transfer as a form of payment. (mert ugye nem minden mo-i vasarlo magyar, lehet h Mo-n elo kulfoldi :)

I ship to the address in your Etsy (address 2 d)

a shipping-nel working day helyett hasznald a business day-t

... US and other countries, and 1-2 business days within Hungary. (gondolom Mo-n vagy akkor nem lehet "to" Hungary, hanem inkabb within)

gift boksz? :)))

... return it within 5 days of receiving it, in its (nem this) original condition

Ugyes!

2011. aug. 1. 18:24
 6/7 anonim ***** válasza:

ma 18:24 vagyok,

Etsy jo, szoktam onnan venni ezt azt.

elarulod a felhasznalo neved, mert az alapjan meg tudom nezni a termekeidet :)Koszi

2011. aug. 1. 18:35
 7/7 A kérdező kommentje:

Hú, nagyon köszönöm! :)

Nem magamtól írtam ezeket. Kb. 10 oldalból összeollóztam magamnak pár változtatással. 3 éve tanulok angolt és elég gyengén megy. Esetleg van ötleted, hogy hogyan tudnám egyedül tanulni? Az angol szövegeket megértem, de nem tudok angolul írni. Beszélni meg főleg nem.

Etsyn GarnetRoses néven megtalálsz, még szinte semmi sincs fent.

Meskán Monty vagyok.

Még egyszer köszönöm!

2011. aug. 3. 21:43

Kapcsolódó kérdések:

Minden jog fenntartva © 2024, www.gyakorikerdesek.hu
GYIK | Szabályzat | Jogi nyilatkozat | Adatvédelem | Cookie beállítások | WebMinute Kft. | Facebook | Kapcsolat: info(kukac)gyakorikerdesek.hu

A weboldalon megjelenő anyagok nem minősülnek szerkesztői tartalomnak, előzetes ellenőrzésen nem esnek át, az üzemeltető véleményét nem tükrözik.
Ha kifogással szeretne élni valamely tartalommal kapcsolatban, kérjük jelezze e-mailes elérhetőségünkön!